Question concerning movie 4
Omega 13! I couldn't remember what it was called. Obviously, I am overdue for watching this movie again. :bg:

If they haven't seen Frequency, you just gave everything away! Wink
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
GamgeeFest Wrote:Omega 13! I couldn't remember what it was called. Obviously, I am overdue for watching this movie again. :bg:

Yes, yes you should. Now go, my young apprentice. Cool

Quote:If they haven't seen Frequency, you just gave everything away! Wink

Arrgghhh. Thank you. I will go back in and add spoiler links.

Bad RR! Bad, bad! No treat for you!!:eek:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Another movie that will really mess with your head: Butterfly Effect. I don't recommend it for beginners though. Wink

~ The Big Bang Theory
GamgeeFest Wrote:Another movie that will really mess with your head: Butterfly Effect. I don't recommend it for beginners though. Wink

Is that the Ashton Kutchner film? The concept was interesting (zero effects were shown there as well), and the conclusion was unique. Overall, though, I didn't like it. Maybe it was Mr. Kutchner himself. :fright:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yeppers, that's the one with Kutcher in it.

~ The Big Bang Theory

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newt Scamander to Star in His Own Movie FilmGuy 2 610 May 25th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Full Movie Online Free News From Yahoo! 0 1,018 December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Video: Official Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 1" MOVIE Michael 0 437 June 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM
  The next Movie Irene 5 560 May 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Young Grindelwald to appear in only one HP movie Michael 0 631 September 12th, 2009, 08:52 PM
  MTV posts spoiler for "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince" movie Michael 0 727 February 19th, 2009, 03:28 AM
  When is the next movie? Irene 7 1,041 August 16th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Last Post: august
  Location Question in HP SilverChalice 3 690 March 6th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Arcadia
  So here's an intellectual question for all you fans so and so 7 842 October 25th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Last Post: ginny weasley
  Harry Potter 5 Movie Fred Steve 40 1,961 September 17th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali