Muppet Show Rol-PLaying Game??
It all began with a strange image that popped into my mind, of a fighting game similar to Street Fighter, except it was Miss Piggy vs Swedish Chef. Miss Piggy has all her usual chop-socky karate, while the Swedish Chef has his own peculiar moves such as the "Bork! Bork! Bork! Attack" flinging kitchenware, and defending himself with a saucepan lid. He's also got a blunderbuss but has to toss a vegetable at the foe first.

After a while I pondered if a RPG might not be imagined with Muppet characters. Miss Piggy as the archetypical melee fighter (or perhaps Martial Artist), and Swedish Chef as projectile weapon user (and team cook, but is his food edible? Think Chocolate Moose). Dr. Bunsen Burner as the Wizard.

Maybe throw in some Sesame Street Muppets for fun. Snuffleupagus comes in handy where brute force is needed (but do people believe he exists? Miss Piggy never sees him). The Count, maybe as an interesting NPC (Six! Six Healing Potions! Aaahh hahaha *BGDROOMB* (lightning and thunder effect*)). Super Grover as Cleric (his powers come and go), or maybe as... Paladin?

Any more ideas?

*I have now found out the Count no longer does the thunder and lightning effect after counting... the powers that be said it was too scary for the kids! But he was so much fun with the effects!
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Coconut Ent Wrote:It all began with a strange image that popped into my mind, of a fighting game similar to Street Fighter, except it was Miss Piggy vs Swedish Chef. Miss Piggy has all her usual chop-socky karate, while the Swedish Chef has his own peculiar moves such as the "Bork! Bork! Bork! Attack" flinging kitchenware, and defending himself with a saucepan lid. He's also got a blunderbuss but has to toss a vegetable at the foe first.

After a while I pondered if a RPG might not be imagined with Muppet characters. Miss Piggy as the archetypical melee fighter (or perhaps Martial Artist), and Swedish Chef as projectile weapon user (and team cook, but is his food edible? Think Chocolate Moose). Dr. Bunsen Burner as the Wizard.

Maybe throw in some Sesame Street Muppets for fun. Snuffleupagus comes in handy where brute force is needed (but do people believe he exists? Miss Piggy never sees him). The Count, maybe as an interesting NPC (Six! Six Healing Potions! Aaahh hahaha *BGDROOMB* (lightning and thunder effect*)). Super Grover as Cleric (his powers come and go), or maybe as... Paladin?

Any more ideas?

*I have now found out the Count no longer does the thunder and lightning effect after counting... the powers that be said it was too scary for the kids! But he was so much fun with the effects!

LOL! Funny idea. Smile
Proud webmaster of:
"Orc Magazine"
Visit my Forum too!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sci fi actors making books based on their show s hour_25mikehodel 2 179 October 19th, 2022, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Do you play role playing games ? badlands 4 899 June 22nd, 2019, 06:12 AM
Last Post: travis93120
  Nick and Cartoon Network cartoon and show reboots badlands 0 459 May 16th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: badlands
  New Andy Griffith show badlands 3 663 March 24th, 2019, 06:36 PM
  "James" Page playing skiffle on the BBC :O august 2 935 September 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
  White Shadow TV show badlands 4 1,058 May 24th, 2017, 10:16 PM
  Role playing games and other games badlands 4 656 September 24th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: august
  The Game Of Nerds bhansen 1 1,242 July 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
  Close-Up Photos of Dying Star Show Our Sun's Fate Michael 0 652 December 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM
  Show To Benefit Country Music Hall Of Fame missferal 0 1,011 October 14th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Last Post: missferal