Time Again for WOMBAT (part 3)
The third WOMBAT (Wizards' Ordinary Magic and Basic Aptitude Test) test is now up on JKRowling.com.

I don't know if anyone here participated in the first two (I didn't, as I wasn't a fan at the time... absurd, I know). They're basically trivia tests, and this third one is the last and most difficult. I took it, and yeah it was a bit difficult... I was never very good with history.

Anywho, to get to the test, you have to click on the eraser on Jo's desk, which will take you to the room with the door (the "Do Not Disturb" sign should be gone).

I'll put the rest of the directions in a spoiler box in case you want to figure it out yourself:

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
1. Click on the fly. It should turn into a key (if it doesn't, close your browser, clear out your cookies, and try again).
2. Drag the key to the lock in the door. The key will turn and the door will swing open.
3. There are three gold shapes: a line, a triangle, and a circle. Layer them one on top of the other, triangle on line, circle on triangle.
4. Click on the three layered shapes (they should sparkle), then click on the WOMBAT paper to begin.

If the "Do Not Disturb" sign is still on the door, or if the steps above don't work, close all your internet windows and clear out your cookies. If that still doesn't work (it didn't for me), try going to JKRowling.org or JKRowling.net.

Good luck on your test! Pretty sure I got a D... I sincerely hope I didn't get a T. Huh
I think I did well! Readin the wizard cards in the games does help after all.
Oh, like trading card games? Cool.

The "Do Not Disturb" sign is back on the door, so the WOMBAT tests are over. We should be able to check our results in a few days, once the tests have been graded. I wonder if our results will be delivered by owl.... :question:
Niphredil Wrote: I wonder if our results will be delivered by owl.... :question:

lol! Clever. Or, whatever animal you have I suppose.

*Tries to click on fly but fly flies away* Ah! Come back here you stupid maagic key! *Chases after fly with a bottle of Raid.*
cIC5VmR47oWGVY3eSeIJs
kk this sucks. I missed the Wombat so when i finally get to the door...the "do not disturb" sign is up again.
Thanks for the tips. I just couldn't find a way to get it right.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My thoughts on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 8 1,856 November 27th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Discussion for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 494 July 13th, 2011, 02:40 PM
  Severus Snape poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 819 June 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
  Kindle Beats Harry Potter as Amazon’s All Time Best Seller News From Yahoo! 0 435 December 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Emma Watson Back to UK to Re-shoot Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 11 News From Yahoo! 0 539 December 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Full Movie Online Free News From Yahoo! 0 1,018 December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 515 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
  Kelly Macdonald Joins 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2' News From Yahoo! 0 457 December 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
  Film Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 News From Yahoo! 0 455 December 10th, 2010, 06:24 PM
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game Review News From Yahoo! 0 463 December 9th, 2010, 11:58 PM