From the Sea to the Stars
Can anybody say what this is. BAEN is definately releasing it in May. Is this an Anthology of other writers. or shorts by Andre? Is this a stand alone story or what? I can not find any info on it other than the fact that preorders are being acepted.

Thanks - Jay:question:
I haven't a clue either. I can't find out anywhere. If anyone has any idea, I would also like to know. It must be older material, a collection of hers or someone else's works, or something else? I don't know of any of her novels or even collection of short stories that have been finished and that were unpublished.
It's probably two reprinted novels in a single volume, say (maybe) SEA SIEGE and THE STARS ARE OURS. Their collections have not made a whole lot of "sense," but they do make it possible for newer collectors to get The Lady's titles in permanent form.
I suspect you are right. The cover, of course, cannot be used to determine what it is, but the title would suggest something like such a combination. Although they don't really go together. Maybe the two Astra novels?
SEA SIEGE and STAR GATE.

source: Webscription.net

(Google is your friend...)
Thanks, I hate to admit it, but I have been wondering about the contents since it was first listed about a year or so ago. Never figured out how to find that out. Duh!
Thanks Also - Guess I still have some learning to do when it comes to Google - I thought I had looked and looked but I guess not.

Now I can go and update that title on my website.
Oh, it took some digging. You'd think it wouild be clear on the Baen site, but no! (What the hell, they're only the publisher...)
I emailed the publisher, and got the answer. But, I got the answer about 6 hours after the answer was already posted here. I don't know why they did not clarify what it consisted of at the sites where it was selling. Glad to know the answer though.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Night Without Stars - Discussion Marron4Gateau 0 257 June 22nd, 2021, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Marron4Gateau
  The Game of Stars and Comets Lots-A-Watts 2 530 June 9th, 2021, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Wheel of Stars - Discussion Lots-A-Watts 2 718 October 6th, 2020, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Irene
  The Stars are Ours! - Discussion Marron4Gateau 0 582 September 10th, 2019, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Marron4Gateau
  Uncharted Stars discussion Jerrie 0 455 September 19th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Exiles Of The Stars Jerrie 5 568 March 20th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Andre Reading Club--Wheel of Stars Paul Goode 4 525 September 9th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Andre Reading Club--No Night Without Stars Paul Goode 0 373 January 17th, 2014, 01:27 AM
  Andre Reading Club--Exiles of the Stars Paul Goode 0 480 August 10th, 2013, 10:23 PM
  Andre Reading Club--Postmarked the Stars Paul Goode 0 437 July 24th, 2013, 12:48 AM