Eliza Dushku in "Open Graves" on Syfy Th. 10/27 @ 1 AM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Apparently a cheapie, filmed in Spain for $5 million, and described as "A group of surfers discover an old board game that claims a life every time it's played." But photos look fascinating!

Eliza in swingin' 60's attire

Eliza looking serious

And most importantly, Eliza in a bikini ! :clap:[/COLOR]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sounds like more standard horror, but I do lika the pics!
I like her and I hope to see her in a lot more.
Boomstick Wrote:Sounds like more standard horror, but I do lika the pics!

So standard that it's getting a Syfy (the channel formerly known as Sci-Fi) premiere on Wed. Sept. 9th (odd for a movie to be debuting then.)

Whedon.info reports that the "movie had been seeking distribution since 2006 and finally found it with Voltage Pictures."

But also in the release, it says that the 3rd season of Destination Truth will debut at 9 that night as well.... implying this will either premiere at 7 PM or 10 PM. Hmmm... thinking there's a typo somewhere.... ed. to add - it was indeed a typo - it premieres in the usual 9 pm slot on Sat. Sept. 19th.

Dread Central had this great line:

Quote:Remember that Eliza Dushku movie about a group of surfers finding a cursed board game that claims a life whenever played? It seems like we've been reporting about Open Graves for a couple years now. That might be because we have. We last reported on it this past February, quoting Dushku herself as being unsure if or when the film would see the light of day. How does September 19th on Syfy sound?

For those of you dying to see Eliza Dushku wet and in peril after playing a board game made from the skin and bones of a witch executed during the Spanish Inquisition, set your Tivo's and DVR's for Saturday night, September 19th, at 9/8 Central.

JanuaryMarie Wrote:I like her and I hope to see her in a lot more

Well, you can see her in a lot less in this trailier! :bounce:

From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Syfy is rerunning this right now, at 3 PM Sunday afternoon!
It will air on Syfy late Th. 10/27 at 1:00 AM.
Here is a more recent trailer for "Open Graves" since the video posted a couple of years ago is no longer there.

Watch Trailer for "Open Graves" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eliza Dushku is married, pregnant, in school and producing films! august 0 682 March 26th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: august
  Eliza Dushku vs CBS (no surprise - she wins) august 16 1,671 December 28th, 2018, 11:31 AM
  Eliza Dushku knows what we want for the new year! august 4 1,248 January 5th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Eliza Dushku in The Alphabet Killer august 16 3,792 January 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
  Eliza on Christmas morning august 3 1,319 December 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
  Charisma Carpenter stars in House of Bones on Syfy Sat. 10/22 august 7 2,738 October 3rd, 2011, 01:22 AM
  Eliza Dushku on why you must visit Albania august 0 694 September 7th, 2011, 04:23 AM
  Don't make Eliza Dushku angry. You won't like her when she's angry. august 0 941 September 1st, 2011, 12:15 AM
  Eliza is a "Jack Daniels-drinking, catted-up and aggressive" killer in "WET" august 4 5,577 August 8th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Eliza Dushku guest stars on "White Collar" - Tues. 8/2 @ 9 PM on USA august 1 1,691 August 3rd, 2011, 02:35 AM