The 7th book - what will happen?
What are your predictions?
We will see Fleur & Bill's wedding.

We will see Harry at the Dursley's for the last time; and Harry will leave there on his own terms, having had his say. [My wish is for this to be free of bitterness; that Harry can 'show them up', not by giving them what they deserve {as Dumbledore has already done} but rather, by being more mature than any of them have as yet shown themselves to be.} I think it possible that LV or some other of his baddies may put the Dursley's in danger, and that Harry saves the day. Or, that Snape may show up there, proving himself known to Petunia, and his attempt to save Harry's parent's is thus revealed; for Snape, after all, may have been "that awful boy ..." Petunia overheard explain about Dementors to Lily ............. One of the many ways Harry may learn some hard truths about Snape, as most of us feel he must.

The "gleam in Dumbledore's eye" will be explained, re, the use of Harry's blood to revive LV.

Peter the Rat will repay his Life Debt to Harry, probably with his own life.

Of course, Harry will go to the Weasleys' as well as the Dursleys', and Hogwarts' too; he may not enroll as a student, but there is the Scavenger Hunt for the Horcrux and the grounds of Hogwarts are an obvious place for such an activity. There is the Room of Requirement with its hidden book, and that tarnished tiara {something of Ravenclaw's?}; the portrait of Dumbledore; the Pensive; Hagrid .......... and more; many reasons Harry will have to at least visit.

[I have already expressed how wrong it would be for Harry to drop out of school, as the twins have; what a wrong message for the kiddies, school dropouts should not be heroes. But if he dies, I guess it does not matter, and the last two books point to that, anyway.]

Of course, Harry will go to Godric's Hollow, and we may learn he has a connection to the founder Griffendor. We will certainly learn far more about what happened the night his parents died, and who was there.

We will visit the Ministry of Magic, because of that locked room where they study Love, if for no other reason.

I can think of many more loose ends to tie up, but that is enough to be going on with.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 545 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Rupert Grint interview in new Harry Potter poster book Michael 0 596 May 29th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Michael
  JK has new pre-HP book tigercat 1 1,080 June 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Fantasy
  J.K. Rowling Finishes Her First Post-"Harry Potter" Book RobRoy 5 2,214 April 15th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Fantasy
  Anyone noticed all the Crazy Book seven Spoilers? AJ786 14 1,321 August 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  AP article about possible deaths in last book Arcadia 9 823 July 13th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Happy Potter and the (7th book title) CJ~ 93 4,352 June 25th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? dragonlord 108 5,258 June 2nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hefty final Harry Potter book will go easy on trees RobRoy 1 657 March 21st, 2007, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Niphredil
  JK Rowling spoiler for 7th and final HP book CJ~ 14 989 August 9th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dragonlord