Yoda's hyperactivity
I was wondering, Yoda normally walks around with a walking stick and yet when he has a light saber he is jumping around. Why is this?:help:
Perhaps there is a limit to using the Force?
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
I think its to give the impression that he's weak and old.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:I think its to give the impression that he's weak and old.

That's what I think. I've always thought the weak tottering look was a great joke on his part and that he is inwardly chuckling to himself.
Yoda uses Form 3 lightsaber out of the seven forms of lightsaber battle. Form 3 uses the force to perform acrobatic manuevers in combat. The force can do great things for those who can properly harness and use it.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
because when he is fighting the force is stronger in him
That is what i told my dad when we went and saw it, I thought that it was something to do with the force when he fought.
It could be. And yet, the first time Luke met Yoda, Yoda pretended to be silly and decrepit. But then he dropped the act and was actually intelligent. I am going to cling to my idea that Yoda is dynamic and strong and is just pretending for the fun of it. It's just a personality of his that appeals to me.
Yoda strikes me as being similar to Qui Gon in that he saves all of his energy and focus for the battle itself. As in Episode 1 when Qui Gon and Darth Maul were seperated by the energy field Qui Gon sat quietly waiting for the field to subside before the battle resumed, I can imagine Yoda doing the same thing in that situation.
:laugh: i got the right answer for you trust me it is the force "the force is strong in you old yoda":laugh:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cute Baby Yoda badlands 2 598 November 13th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Lucasfilm Ltd's Yoda statue has become a tourist landmark Michael 0 693 August 8th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Was Yoda serious when he said Luke was too old? Han Solo 22 3,300 November 28th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Did Yoda and Obi-Wan abandon the remaining Jedi? Han Solo 9 2,526 March 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  is yoda the oldest jedi frkman 3 1,812 March 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Last Post: YodaIam
  Yoda - Pop Star? RobRoy 0 693 June 5th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Yoda Cameo jmancool 3 863 June 5th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Last Post: jmancool
  yoda we all love him but what is he DavMi Pehaw 10 1,911 February 23rd, 2006, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Jedi Guardian
  Isn't Yoda a little too active? Pechark 15 1,695 February 23rd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jedi Guardian
  age of yoda commander of the 501 4 906 January 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Last Post: raydan