Poll: Star Wars vs Harry Poter
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Star Wars
80.00%
8 80.00%
Harry Poter
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

harry poter vs star wars
I think that star wars is much better than Harry Poter.
I'm not sure if it would be fair to compare the two. Harry Potter came from a set of books. However that being said I was a Star Wars fan way before I was a Harry Potter. I do enjoy both but if I had to make a choice I would choose Star Wars.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I like the Harry Potter books, but no where near as much as I like Star Wars.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Star Wars is much better in my opinion. I mean it is more realistic as space ship battles might happen in the future. But wizards on Earth!? No way
Star Wars. That said, I don't see this thread anywhere on the Harry Potter forum, and you'd probably get a very different response there.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Pechark Wrote:Star Wars. That said, I don't see this thread anywhere on the Harry Potter forum, and you'd probably get a very different response there.

That being said then maybe this isn't a fair question since it's in the Star Wars forum.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Star Wars as a whole? The OT are all amazing and ESB is a masterpiece, and here SW has HP beat. But the prequels are just painful to watch, esp AOTC, IMO, and compared to them, HP comes out on top.

But yeah, it's not really far only posting this here.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
those two films are no good to compare but I'll pick :twitch STAR WARS
starwars is the best
the only good harry potter movie is the 4th and all thee starwars movies are brilliant in one term or another
I'll step up for poor, orphaned, Harry Potter. I think they're better than Lucas' vanity project because:

1- Harry never whines about going to Toshi Station to pick up power converters with his "friends". I think we all know what Luke was really gonna do in Toshi Station. :wicked:

2- Harry is highly unlikely to every lust after, and kiss, his twin sister.

3- Two words: Invisibility Cloak. You can't Force Choke what you can't see!

4- The Big Bad of Harry Potter doesn't just operate as a blue hologram. He comes around with a vengence. Not just once, mind you, but four times. Let's see the Emperor pull that one off!

5- Two words: Hungarian Horntail.

6- Unlike Obi-Wan, Dumbledore sticks around for the first four episodes.

7- No one emasculated Harry's name into a musical about a little red-headed orphan and her Daddy Warbucks. No wonder Anakin turned to the Dark Side!

9- Yeah, I know I skipped #8. But I'm using magic to manipulate time!

10- Durmstrang Institutes entrance to Hogawarts. First, they arrive on a pirate ship, but not on the water, under it. Then, giving Vader a run for his money, the choroegraphed, staff-thumping, spark-striking saunter into Hogwarts main hall, and all this with no respirator or black-flowing capes!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Lol! (Stupid 10 words)

RobRoy Wrote:I'll step up for poor, orphaned, Harry Potter. I think they're better than Lucas' vanity project because:

1- Harry never whines about going to Toshi Station to pick up power converters with his "friends". I think we all know what Luke was really gonna do in Toshi Station. :wicked:

2- Harry is highly unlikely to every lust after, and kiss, his twin sister.

3- Two words: Invisibility Cloak. You can't Force Choke what you can't see!

4- The Big Bad of Harry Potter doesn't just operate as a blue hologram. He comes around with a vengence. Not just once, mind you, but four times. Let's see the Emperor pull that one off!

5- Two words: Hungarian Horntail.

6- Unlike Obi-Wan, Dumbledore sticks around for the first four episodes.

7- No one emasculated Harry's name into a musical about a little red-headed orphan and her Daddy Warbucks. No wonder Anakin turned to the Dark Side!

9- Yeah, I know I skipped #8. But I'm using magic to manipulate time!

10- Durmstrang Institutes entrance to Hogawarts. First, they arrive on a pirate ship, but not on the water, under it. Then, giving Vader a run for his money, the choroegraphed, staff-thumping, spark-striking saunter into Hogwarts main hall, and all this with no respirator or black-flowing capes!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 124 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 216 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 318 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 452 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 355 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 574 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 414 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 563 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Game of Thrones show runners to helm next Star Wars project august 2 563 May 22nd, 2019, 10:48 AM
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 542 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM