What was the last album you listened to?
I got the new Switchfoot album Oh Gravity and I can't stop listening to it. My favorite songs so far are Oh Gravity and Circles. I like it because it's a little different from their previous album, but still amazing. :wink:

What was the last album you listened to?
Sad, I don't listen to albums much anymore. Everything is downloaded.

But my brother got me a Paul Anka CD, Rock Swings, where he does all of these rock songs in swing style. I think the gift was a joke, but it's interesting anyway. I listened to it. :p
'Nice' by Rollins Band. Not too bad. Henry Rollins is the man, second to none.
Counting Down the Days by Natalie Imbruglia. Good cd.
WHAT AM I, FLY PAPER FOR FREAKS?!!!
Michelle Tumes' self-titled album. It's a very good album. Personally, I think she's better than Enya.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Moses Mayfield- The Inside.....cool band.
The Dubliners - The collection. Gotta love Irish music, I'm a massive fan of Irish music.
I haven't been able to get enough of Switchfoot since I saw them play with Moses Mayfield during their tour a couple months ago. I'm interested to know who they will tour with next since they did such a good job finding Moses Mayfield
Dropkick Murphys- Blackout

Gotta love the Murphys. Gotta love any angry drunken Gaelic folk/ rock/ punk band with a bagpiper.
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
During break I listened to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Lost Christmas Eve. It's pretty powerful and fitting for the holidays.
Don't do nothing.
justdecent Wrote:Moses Mayfield- The Inside.....cool band.

Great album! Just picked it up yesterday but I've been listening to it at work a lot. I really like MM a lot.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toby's new Album missferal 2 748 November 12th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Last Post: StuckOnSorbo
  The Darkness to release a second album! Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 6 447 December 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango