George Lucas talks his new "Star Wars" Tv Series and "Firefly / Galactica" Tv Series
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
How long will he be vague about what the series will be about?

Thanks for the story.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Han Solo Wrote:How long will he be vague about what the series will be about?

Thanks for the story.

Probably until about a month before he starts shooting, and then we'll hear the "amazing" report about how he hand wrote the entire script on a yellow legal pad in eighteen minutes. Fanboys will rejoice and wallow in the glory that is The Lucas.

Do I sound bitter?

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Nice! I'd forgotten about those, think they will come out in the UK at the same time? probably just on Sky (pay per view) though!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Nice! I'd forgotten about those, think they will come out in the UK at the same time? probably just on Sky (pay per view) though!

There will likely be four or five different versions. The first will suffer from what Lucas will claim is a lack of technoligical sophistication, but since he wanted to "get the story out there" he will release them anyhow. Five years after that, he will "re-release" them to theaters while simultaneously releasing an upgraded HD-DVD and BluRay version, each of which will have slightly different endings. Ten years after that, he will release another version to coincide with the release of Episode VII: Dashing All Hopes. When Episode IX: The Return of the Laughing to the Bank is completed a final "Director's Ultimate Collection Edition" will be released.

I can hardly wait.

RobRoy Wrote:There will likely be four or five different versions. The first will suffer from what Lucas will claim is a lack of technoligical sophistication, but since he wanted to "get the story out there" he will release them anyhow. Five years after that, he will "re-release" them to theaters while simultaneously releasing an upgraded HD-DVD and BluRay version, each of which will have slightly different endings. Ten years after that, he will release another version to coincide with the release of Episode VII: Dashing All Hopes. When Episode IX: The Return of the Laughing to the Bank is completed a final "Director's Ultimate Collection Edition" will be released.

I can hardly wait.

Someone sounds cynical!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Someone sounds cynical!

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it! :crown:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Boba Fett series badlands 2 94 May 23rd, 2022, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 84 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 157 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 167 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 278 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 405 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 478 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 606 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 459 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 663 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM