does anyone know any thing about starwars galaxies
i need help il explain if anyone answers
I don't play the game so I can't help you but maybe someone here has. Sorry.
I can imagine quite a bit.
ok thank you
han solo what happend to my stormtrooper post?
sithduded Wrote:han solo what happend to my stormtrooper post?

Your advertising stormtrooper post was removed as per our posting policy and guidelines.
If you have any more questions please email an Admin.

thank you
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
sithduded Wrote:i need help il explain if anyone answers

I think its an online RPG set in the star wars universe. Theres loads of expansion packs and you have to pay a monthly subscription fee as well as the initial purchase.

'

Immerse yourself in the classic Star Wars universe in dynamic role-playing ground-based adventures across multiple planets. Find your place during the epic galactic struggle between good and evil, and shape your own destiny. Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided is the first massively multiplayer online role-playing game based on the Star Wars universe that lets you live the movies with thousands of other players from around the world. Define your own role in the galaxy with 8 playable species and over 30 professions. Become bounty hunters, smugglers, squad leaders and more and pick up social skills including dancing, musicianship and image designer. Encounter and interact with 180+ unique creatures and hundreds of NPCs, including "named" characters like Darth Vader and Boba Fett and explore the vast game world, spanning 15 x 15 kilometers. Star Wars Galaxies launched in 2003 and continued on with a number of expansion packs and additions. In November of 2005, the MMO went through a significant re-invention, and the original "An Empire Divided" portion was amended and folded into the new game structure, with an entirely different Starter Kit re-engineered and relaunched to focus on the new content and new aspects of the online RPG.'
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
[Reference to deleted post removed. Sorry, Edpayasugo, it was nothing that you did. You did well. Arcadia]

sithduded Wrote:i need help il explain if anyone answers

Just realised you need help as in in game help, sorry haven't played, I can link you to a guide if you want?
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  starwars vs final fantasy obi-gum-kenobi 6 880 February 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  new starwars films obi-gum-kenobi 3 727 February 12th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  When you hear 'Star Wars' what is the first thing you see Han Solo 20 1,459 February 6th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Last Post: 8D8
  What's the one thing you quote the most from Star Wars in real life? Han Solo 17 1,503 October 25th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Saber
  StarWars Websites Maverick1989 5 748 July 27th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  which starwars scene would you like to change dreadful vader 69 4,111 April 9th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  starwars mykidluvstarwars 4 576 December 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Last Post: mykidluvstarwars
  episode 2 was the worst starwars movie qui-gon-dom 10 875 August 31st, 2005, 11:52 PM
Last Post: labonte18
  Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH Star Wars? Frankencow 1 559 July 12th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Jermaine76
  The Other Starwars Movies ?? matteh 9 779 May 31st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Last Post: patomon5