Gov. Croque's Christmas Party - 17th Anniversary
[COLOR="Blue"]Scary but true - it was Sunday afternoon Dec. 17th in NZ.... Sat. evening Dec. 16th in the US... 6 years ago today, in 2000, that we had our chat with Stuart, Stephen, Darien, Kevin and Mr. Nipples!

Take a trip down memory lane by clicking here.

[/COLOR]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
The 7th anniversary is approaching....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Are you going to travel all the way to Brisbane??
The eighth anniversary is at hand!!! :hat: :thumbsup:
OK, can't believe I missed the day last week. Actually I can, as I've been very busy with work.

Today is... oh, the 9th anniversary of my hands being very tired, as I took Jordi's transcript and tried to edit it into some legible format. :bounce:
Durn - missed it by a few days again! Although as you know I've been commemorating the ten-year anniversary of the end of the show any number of other ways, with the old PR photos, on the Mailing list and Facebook pages.

At any rate..this past Friday marked the ten year anniversary!
OK, it was exactly 11 years ago today! :clap:
Still an interesting read after all these years.
Where were you 12 years ago today?
Well, I was out doing Christmassy stuff.
[B]Whoa - 15 years ago today! [/B] :jawdrop:
It's always a bit of a shock for me when I see the anniversaries popping up for stuff that came out between '95 and '00. Where did all that time go?! Confusedo:
It went where all time flies when you're having life. Into the great mystery that we call "The Past". *sigh*
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
And it is indeed 16 years after the fact.....
whoa - 17 years.....
Ah, when Yahoo! clubs were a thing! The web was so much more fun before social media destroyed everything! :laugh:
Forums... Yahoo Messenger.... ICQ..... "cam girls" :jester: :leech:
august Wrote:Forums... Yahoo Messenger.... ICQ..... "cam girls" :jester: :leech:

Well, cam girls are still around...the rest of them, not as much. :laugh:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 583 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Christmas Eve august 13 2,060 December 27th, 2018, 01:43 AM
Last Post: august
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 813 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 598 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
  17-year anniversary of the last new Cleopatra 2525 episode august 3 1,586 March 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
  17th Anniversary of Erica Hooper's Xmas Eve Strippers' Ball Chat! august 19 3,323 December 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
  13th Anniversary of Jack of All Trades! august 12 2,670 February 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Cleopatra 2525 - 13th Anniversary Celebration! august 8 1,579 January 17th, 2013, 04:44 PM
  Victoria Pratt in "Christmas Twister" on ION, Sun. 12/23 @ 11 PM august 3 1,372 December 28th, 2012, 12:26 PM
  17th annual (and final?) Xena convention - Jan. 27-29, 2012 august 6 1,932 November 2nd, 2011, 03:00 AM