Angie Dotchin's birthday - March 31st
So how did you do that?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Well, I figured that if the database had not already deleted the attachment I could just grab the link from the original attachment and use it in an IMG tag. I just wish I could figure out why the attachments sometimes vanish.
It's Angela's big day - happy birthday! :party: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :love: :balloons: Heart :hellohands:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
March 31, 1974 - the day Angela Dotchin was born, and ruined us for all other women. Heart :blow: :birthday: :hat: :balloons: :party: :love:

Attached Files Image(s)

Wishing a very happy birthday to the impossibly lovely Angela Dotchin!

Attached Files Image(s)

Wishing the lovely Angela Dotchin a very happy birthday! :party: :love: :blow: :birthday: :hat: Heart :balloons:
This article from 2018 on Stuff New Zealand says she "is thought" to have moved to the United Kingdom. The Shortland Street producers couldn't find her.

Shame, that.

But wherever you are, Angela, we wish you well.
Was this thread a casualty of covid quarantine for the last 2 years? Seemingly so. Wishing Angie a very happy birthday, and remembering all the lovely photos that were once above Smile
Sorry I missed the birthday thread (again). The trees are pollinating again and I'm just too grumpy when that happens.

Is she still in Great Britain as this article from 2015 reported?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment...HEFEWRL5Y/
No clue - that seems to be the last media mention of her.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,780 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,088 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 6,192 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 13,754 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,975 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,997 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,993 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,454 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 3,287 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,595 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM