Star Wars-how Do You Demonstrate It?
Greeting Padawans,

I was wondering how all of you reveal to the world your love of Star Wars and to what extreme. do you call the library the Jedi Archives and wear a cloak and carry around a lightsaber?

Myself, I enjoy studying up on the world of Star Wars and revealing my unsurpassable knowledge to my friends and talk about Star Wars to everyone i know and even some I don't know. I attend Star Wars conventions wearing my Sith Cloak and carrying my Darth Vader Force FX lightsaber. The list goes on but i want to hear what you all have to say. This is an unlimited thread and you can post as many responses as you would like.

:angry: MasteroftheDarkSide

Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
If displaying my love to the world is how we determine the hard core-ness of my star wars fandom, then I'm probably mediocre really. I don't even start off every forum entry with 'greetings padawans'. Then again I do live in freak-paranoid britain.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Pechark Wrote:Then again I do live in freak-paranoid britain.

:laugh:

I probably demonstrate my love of Star Wars by sharing my thoughts in discussions with friends and the like. So pretty mediocre, like Darth Pechark.
I don't know if I demonstrate it either but I do usually have the soundtracks on my iPod.
I can imagine quite a bit.
i have the soundtracks on my ipod as well...they are really cool songs, even if you have some brain disfunction and dont like star wars
Boomstick Wrote::laugh:

I probably demonstrate my love of Star Wars by sharing my thoughts in discussions with friends and the like. So pretty mediocre, like Darth Pechark.

I fall in this category as well. Besides discussion on this forum, and owning some of the movies (first trilogy, never the prequels), that's about all I do.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yeh same really - all my friends know I'm really interested but I'm not so desperate as to want to dress like some one from Star Wars myself, not that I condem others for it, if you want to then cool, but its not for me!

Although I do have a padawan braid, but no one really knows what its for so it just looks like a braid in my hair!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Well, I like to use my FX lightsabers for nightlights in my living room...just kidding! Everyone knows that I own all the movies and I quote the movies all the time in good fun. I've tried performing the force choke on my boss a couple of times, but no luck there. Maybe I should accept the fact that I don't have medichlorians.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
Saber Wrote:Well, I like to use my FX lightsabers for nightlights in my living room...just kidding! Everyone knows that I own all the movies and I quote the movies all the time in good fun. I've tried performing the force choke on my boss a couple of times, but no luck there. Maybe I should accept the fact that I don't have medichlorians.

Or maybe your just not tryin hard enough!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Or maybe your just not tryin hard enough!

Nah, believe me, I've tried really really really really hard!! Maybe Obi-Wan failed me too, or I might be getting personally punished by the Force Gods because I still haven't completed Battlefront 2 yet. Either way, I'm embarrassed by my failure :wink: , and by the looks of things when I squint my eyes and pinch my fingers in his general direction. :help:
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
i know im force sensitive--i just lack the proper training!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 124 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 216 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 318 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 452 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 355 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 574 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 414 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 563 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Game of Thrones show runners to helm next Star Wars project august 2 563 May 22nd, 2019, 10:48 AM
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 542 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM