Police find burgers sprinkled with pot
Alvin Eriol Wrote:There's been a new development. At long last the wheels of justice have turned.

[URL="http://www.krqe.com/Global/story.asp?s=7863828"]
Perps get probation; cop mad[/URL]

No word on my theory re their motivation. They did say they were high themselves.

Wow, what a whiny cop.

The most harm they did him was give a guy that obese a burger in the first place, and he and his partner could hurt themselves or someone else by chasing anyone under 300 pounds up a flight of stairs.

Get over it, dude.
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
Alvin Eriol Wrote:No word on my theory re their motivation. They did say they were high themselves.

What was your theory.

I liked when the cop said, "There was a lot of marijuana on the hamburgers." He makes it sound like it was a weed bun, weed burger with weed fries on the side. If it was that much then those guys already got what they deserved in paying for marijuana they were going to waste on a cop!
Houston . . . we have a problem.
That they wanted the cops to flunk a drug test moreso than to get high. But then, if the perps were high themselves, who knows? It was probably for giggles.
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
Like the cop in the picture would even notice anything different if he had the munchies.

It looks like he's been eating laced burgers for years.
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
I don't see how they could have eaten enough to get high and didn't notice until later. Personally I find that pot ruins the taste of a good brownie. Wouldn't it change the taste of a burger? After all, the cop did say, "There was a lot of marijuana in that burger." When did he notice it? After he'd eaten the whole thing?

On the other hand, maybe Mike is right and the guy eats so much & so fast he didn't notice...which would explain a lot given his picture.

I liked the picture of the judge. Hope he's on duty if I ever get busted for anything.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rebooting old police tv sitcoms badlands 1 504 July 4th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Armed police raid home after mistaking Lara Croft dummy for gunman Coconut Ent 2 511 May 18th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Tijuana police issued slingshots RobRoy 2 579 January 30th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Last Post: domoarigato
  Arming UK Police officers? ukkiller 24 2,100 November 24th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  starcraft map i cant find anywhere anon123 2 500 August 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Find your Weton Coconut Ent 3 899 July 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Happy Flowergirl
  Trying to find artist. Headbanger 3 631 December 21st, 2004, 12:58 AM
Last Post: moif
  need to find a flat in Moscow Unregistered 1 485 November 30th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Unregistered
  Police Brutality DeamondBleed 1 507 December 2nd, 2003, 10:39 AM
Last Post: moif
  Find Your Vampire Name Sirona 81 3,588 August 1st, 2003, 02:49 AM
Last Post: mersaquarious