What's the one thing you quote the most from Star Wars in real life?
What is the one quote you use the most from Star Wars?

"May the force be with you."
"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away"
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Vader in a Ep III)" Wink

For me, my personal favorite is "I am your father." I use that on my son all the time.

Note this is not a famous quotes or memorable quote thread like the ones we have.
I can imagine quite a bit.
"Come along, Arr-Too!" (while dragging my shop vacuum cleaner along on its casters)
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I like to do the hand-waving and say, "These are not the droids you're looking for."

I also do a variation in the car, "This is not the lane you're looking for."
At the supermarket, "This is not the check-out line you're looking for."
On occasion to my boss, "This is not the employee you're looking for."

Sometimes it actually works! :jawdrop:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
hahaha. Now RobRoy you're reminding me of Eric Foreman on That 70s Show always trying to do the jedi mind trick.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I use Vader's "Impressive... Most impressive" quite a lot. Don't know why, it just sticks in my mind for some reason.
Jammin took mine :teary: Other favorites are "Yoda has taught you well." and "scruffy looking Nerf herder". Leia says it as an insult to Han in EpIV.
Han Solo Wrote:hahaha. Now RobRoy you're reminding me of Eric Foreman on That 70s Show always trying to do the jedi mind trick.

I liked all the Star Wars stuff that "That 70s Show" tied into, it was really indicative of the craze that went on. I seem to recall that there was also a SW dance that people did for a time.

I got mine from an online comic that I frequent.

Interesting that the majority of quotes are from the original trilogy. Does no one quote the prequels? Or do they just suck as much as I recall?

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
'Laugh it up Fuzzball!'
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
I sometimes say "Ne chutta" when annoyed.

A protocol droid said "Ne chutta" to C3-PO on Bespin, and C3-PO exclaimed, "How rude!"

Oh, and "I have a bad feeling about this".
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
"I find this lack of faith ... disssTURBing!"
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
"Do or do not there is no try"
When my fiance gets mad at me and makes those faces that are suppose to make me apologize and all that, I say "I'll never turn to the darkside!". That way she knows that I'm not giving into what she wants.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
Saber Wrote:When my fiance gets mad at me and makes those faces that are suppose to make me apologize and all that, I say "I'll never turn to the darkside!". That way she knows that I'm not giving into what she wants.

Good call. Sounds like a great way to start a marriage. :crown: Never give up, never surrender. Compromise is only for the weak!

"My friend doesn't like you........I don't like you either"
my favorite is definitly

"Try not...do...or do not...there is no try"
another good one is

"It is pointlesss...to resist"
There's always a bigger fish ! { on Nabu }
RobRoy Wrote:Good call. Sounds like a great way to start a marriage. :crown: Never give up, never surrender. Compromise is only for the weak!

That's the only way I work captain.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 84 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 157 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 167 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 278 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 405 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 478 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 606 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 459 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 663 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 543 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene