Dog Bites Back in TV Special
Dog may be in the pound, but that doesn't mean he can't go on with the show.

Duane "Dog" Chapman, collared last week by U.S. marshals for possible extradition to Mexico, plans to chronicle his legal dilemma in a special edition of his popular A&E show, Dog the Bounty Hunter.

According to the cable channel, the 53-year-old bounty hunter will tell his side of the story to his fans in a one-hour special titled Dog: The Family Speaks set to air tonight at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Chapman, his son, Leland Chapman, 29, and business partner Timothy Chapman (no relation), 41, were taken into custody in Hawaii by federal marshals early Thursday morning at the behest of Mexican authorities. The Dog posse was wanted on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy related to the 2003 capture of Andrew Luster, the Max Factor heir who was convicted in absentia of sexually assaulting three women in California and then fled south of the border.

Read the rest here
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Does anyone else remember when A&E stood for "Arts and Entertainment?"
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
ROTFL Mike. I guess they're focussing solely on the Entertainment part and throwing the Arts to...ahem pardon the pun...the dogs!
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
CJ~ Wrote:ROTFL Mike. I guess they're focussing solely on the Entertainment part and throwing the Arts to...ahem pardon the pun...the dogs!

Oh, I wouldn't pardon that one. It was an excellent pun!

The television industry is a dog-eat-dog world! :help:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I have a dog. Lol jks
Mike of Quantum Muse Wrote:Does anyone else remember when A&E stood for "Arts and Entertainment?"

Yes, and then came reality TV...

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back Kotter reboot badlands 4 41 January 16th, 2022, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Michael
  I am not ready to go back into the cinemas Michael 9 298 November 24th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Michael
  There and back again, a Neverending tale. Adam-X 10 1,230 July 17th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Adam-X
  Back me up! GamgeeFest 3 948 August 31st, 2010, 09:38 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Does anyone have madonna tv special xenagabby888 1 391 November 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Panda bites man, man bites him back RobRoy 3 440 September 22nd, 2006, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Batwoman is back as a lesbian RobRoy 14 868 July 13th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Last Post: justdecent
  UFO Phenomenon--Seeing is Believing a Primetime Special immortalem 1 299 February 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ukkiller
  Hollywood special fx vs Real Life Coconut Ent 5 560 January 11th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Back in time DeamondBleed 14 892 January 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Last Post: TwoXForr