What is the Best LOTR Movie???
Mine would have to be ROTK-return of the king
because it is the most exciting and has more fighting in it!!!!!
[~.::*SkYe*::.~]
Aragorn is My Hero...
A- A True Hero
R- Real Friend
A- A Good Fighter
G- Good Looking
O- Obvoiously is in love with Arwen
R- Really Adorable Voice
N- Never Gives UP
I agree. The first one is good in the middle and end. The second is good in the end. The third one is good almost the whole thing, except the end.
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Jon Nelson Wrote:The third one is good almost the whole thing, except the end.
ok, you've piqued my curiosity...what was it that you didn't like about the end? A difficult task, I think, ending a movie like that. A big challenge. Welcome to the board! Wink
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
dasher Wrote:ok, you've piqued my curiosity...what was it that you didn't like about the end?

I didn't like, how it seemed to me... that the ending seemed to go on and on, and it seemed very boring. Other people might be different but I just didn't like the end.
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
This is a real hard one. I loved the entire saga, so it's almost impossible for me to choose one. But I can say that THE RETURN OF THE KING could be my #1.
":boar: And in my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death"
I liked Fellowship best (the same with the books) ...it's green, it's good. There' s more magic and less battles.....it's hopefull, with lots of variation, it has more light parts....not too heavy yet.:chinese:
I like the first and the last the most. I can't narrow it down any more than that. I love the end in the last one, it's really sad but it's also not, its just all mixed up
THREE GREAT PHRASES

~You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same~
~Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up~
~A friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out~
Well iam am going to expand on my answer. I like the first 1 because of how they introduce the characters and make you want to watch the 2nd and it makes you love the characters and is the cheery of them all. The second one is kind of joining the other two together and is kind of the loose end one, for me nothing really stands out in the 2nd one apart from the ents. Where as the 3rd one has alot in it, alot more battle, the love stories and is the climax of all the whole triligy it is the one worth waiting for!!!!
[~.::*SkYe*::.~]
Aragorn is My Hero...
A- A True Hero
R- Real Friend
A- A Good Fighter
G- Good Looking
O- Obvoiously is in love with Arwen
R- Really Adorable Voice
N- Never Gives UP

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite songs from the LOTR series badlands 5 243 September 1st, 2022, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Do the dwarves look different in the Hobbit than the LOTR? badlands 4 364 August 24th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: ZehnWaters
  No nudes in the LOTR petition badlands 9 848 August 18th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Amazon is ruining LOTR? badlands 2 227 July 28th, 2022, 07:50 PM
  History of the LOTR badlands 4 325 June 7th, 2022, 03:17 AM
  LOTR virtual challenge badlands 1 228 April 6th, 2022, 03:14 AM
  Where were the dwarves in the LOTR? badlands 1 328 March 30th, 2022, 12:30 AM
  LOTR rap anniversary badlands 3 481 January 16th, 2022, 02:11 AM