~What is Your Favorite LOTR Character???
Hiya,
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOTR CHARACTER & WHY???

Well my favorite character in LOTR is of coarse Aragorn (as you can see from my name) because he is the best fighter (well in my eyes anyway), he is soooo good looking, he is a Adorable character and he is just made me fall in love with him!!!!!! Also after watching LOTR and loving aragorn i became a fan of Viggo Mortensen!!!!

But apart from Aragorn I love arwen, and pippen!!!! oh and in a weird way gollum, he is just kind of cute in his own way, i know he was an evil lil thing but you have to remmember that if it wasn't for him the ring would not have been destroyed!!!!
My favorite is Aragorn and Gandalf. Aragorn is just awesome and Gandalf, well, is too.
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
GANDALF

Because he's wise, brave and powerful.
":boar: And in my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death"
Pippin is definitely my favorite character.
1. He's the funniest character in the movie, plus he's a "Fool of a Took", which just makes him even better
2. He's a hobbit and I love hobbits
3. Most of the time he's totally oblivious to whatever is going on
4. He's got a great heart

[url=https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=299452][/url]
THREE GREAT PHRASES

~You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same~
~Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up~
~A friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out~
my fav. charector is defenantly legolas he is so cool!!!!
but my second fav. is Aragorn
My favorite character is Legolas. Watching him kind of 'calms' me, as the way he acts is very serene. he has this glow of serenity surrounding him. What I also like about him is his alertness, he always knows what's going to happen. And very admirable, he "feels" everything... he feels it when people are restless, he knows when nature is hurt, .... It's this quality that most people lack, and yet he possesses that makes him my favorite character.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite songs from the LOTR series badlands 5 246 September 1st, 2022, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Do the dwarves look different in the Hobbit than the LOTR? badlands 4 368 August 24th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: ZehnWaters
  No nudes in the LOTR petition badlands 9 851 August 18th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Amazon is ruining LOTR? badlands 2 236 July 28th, 2022, 07:50 PM
  History of the LOTR badlands 4 330 June 7th, 2022, 03:17 AM
  LOTR virtual challenge badlands 1 230 April 6th, 2022, 03:14 AM
  Where were the dwarves in the LOTR? badlands 1 331 March 30th, 2022, 12:30 AM
  LOTR rap anniversary badlands 3 492 January 16th, 2022, 02:11 AM