Book 6 Who is R.A.B???
i dunno it was just a thought don't take it for granted
sorry Sad i wasn't taking it for granted i was just wondering if jk has mentioned somebodey named "rab"
ginny weasley Wrote:okay cancel the group thought for a minute,
how did rab get the horucrux without drinking the potion

I think that it's could be possible that he was smarter than Dumbledore and just fished around for it with his hand. Or he was a traitor of Voldemort and knew how to get it.
you cant touch the lquid w/out a cup
Jedi Guardian Wrote:I think that it's could be possible that he was smarter than Dumbledore and just fished around for it with his hand. Or he was a traitor of Voldemort and knew how to get it.

if he was a traitor that goes back to regalus like i originally posted
I don't remember it saying you can't touch it with out the cup. Maybe he cut the bottom of it, spilt it, filled it up again, and then used Repairo on it to make it look like he never stoll it, oh and put the neckless in.
look in the book and see

that woulnt work unless you threw it on the ground which i think b/c of the magic there it wouldnt work
Well, then I have a good feeling you were right about the traiter being him. There's no other way. So feel good I said your right because I rarely say that! :angry:
Hey i reread the books every time im not reading something else
So who is RAB??????????????????????????????/
what if we just don't know who this person is yet?
doesnt make sense to intro a new person all of a sudden
Why not? That's actually the most lodgical suggestion we've heard yet.
Jedi Guardian Wrote:Why not? That's actually the most lodgical suggestion we've heard yet.

If I may interject, I seem to recall JKR making the statement that there would not be any new major characters brought forth in the final book. Rather, she said, that there would be a previously minor character who would now play a major role.

If I had to guess, I would say that RAB is Sirius' brother, but that, as the note, statement from other characters, history, and the passing of Grimwold Place suggests, he has perished.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
could be gildory lockhart?
but he doesnt have the right initials tho
also with R.A.B there is another point, hed never be able to drink the potion by himself so maybe he had kreacher (who was very loyal to him) drink the potion but didnt think him worthy enough to put in the note (him being a house elf).
Rohan the centaour (however u spell it)
I seem to recall they called him the dark lord but maybe not????
but he doesnt have a wand does he????
i dont no???
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, the suspense!!!
Why notjust put that in one post? I think that's what I was trying to get at RR.
Sorry ill try next time
"Who is this guy"
"Tank Man? does that sound right? Tank man?"
"Here comes Tank Man, just tankin around town."

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 680 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Rupert Grint interview in new Harry Potter poster book Michael 0 655 May 29th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Michael
  JK has new pre-HP book tigercat 1 1,130 June 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Fantasy
  J.K. Rowling Finishes Her First Post-"Harry Potter" Book RobRoy 5 2,283 April 15th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Fantasy
  Anyone noticed all the Crazy Book seven Spoilers? AJ786 14 1,396 August 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  AP article about possible deaths in last book Arcadia 9 875 July 13th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Happy Potter and the (7th book title) CJ~ 93 4,677 June 25th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Hefty final Harry Potter book will go easy on trees RobRoy 1 715 March 21st, 2007, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Niphredil
  The 7th book - what will happen? Galafre 1 568 January 21st, 2007, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  JK Rowling spoiler for 7th and final HP book CJ~ 14 1,047 August 9th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dragonlord