Life after Hogwarts?
Does anyone else, like me, think that JKR will write about the life of Harry Potter and his friends after the seventh book? I trully hope that she does. Her books are amazing.

If she had said anything about that before please post a link!
what it is hoe!
Actually i believe JKR has said on numerous occasions she will not expand the Harry Potter universe past the 7th year.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
That really stinks.
I wish that she would.
Do you know if she said anything about writing a tataly seperate book?
what it is hoe!
actually i heard in an interview she said that after the 7th book she's done
shes rich enough that she doesnt have to keep writing books
Richest woman in the world. ((Surpassed Oprah by 2 billion almost.)) But, yeah, she's done.
thanks jedi thats what i was getting at
Jedi Guardian Wrote:Richest woman in the world. ((Surpassed Oprah by 2 billion almost.)) But, yeah, she's done.

she's richer than the queen right?
ginny weasley Wrote:she's richer than the queen right?

Sho is. and everybody else
i heard the queen will be celabrating her 80th birthday, jkr's house, and all the major authors are invited, and Daniel, emma, and rupuert will be on stage plying their harry potter characters or somtin.
Well hey it ought to be a party fit for a king (or in this case a queen)
Way off topic! I think that this topic is done because the questions been answered.
so now what???????????? i was jjust replyin
We...stop....REPLYING!
DANG!!!!!! sorrrrrrrrrry

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Hogwarts' elves a better life after the final battle? karise_ravenclaw 3 678 August 3rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Natalia Tena talks with Digital Spy about life after Harry Potter Michael 1 871 September 14th, 2011, 12:59 PM
  The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy: Hogwarts for Muggles News From Yahoo! 0 440 December 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Video: Daniel Radcliffe leads crowd in lighting Hogwarts castle in Orlando Michael 2 603 June 17th, 2010, 11:17 AM
  Video: Warwick Davis leads the Hogwarts Frog Choir at Orlando Universal Studios Michael 0 484 June 17th, 2010, 01:55 AM
  Quidditch gets its own real-life Quidditch Association Michael 2 630 June 3rd, 2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: august
  Are any of the Hogwarts Teachers Married? Emotional_Kisses 8 1,010 December 17th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  Hogwarts smily 21 1,680 December 9th, 2005, 02:59 PM
  Harry and Hogwarts xVikkix 27 1,536 September 5th, 2005, 03:53 AM
  Favourite subject at Hogwarts zoe27 8 768 August 25th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Last Post: DRHPgirl