3/26 - Darkamber's birthday!
It's the birthday of everyone's favorite perky, bouncing gothic babe!

:party: :birthday:

Hope it's a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crown: :love: :jester: Confusedun:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Since asking a woman her age is the unforgivable sin I won't even think about it!:bg:

Hope you have a great one, DA!
Happy Birthday Darkamber.

I hope its one to be remembered.
:birthday::party::birthday:Happy Birthday Darkamber! :birthday::party::birthday:

Hope you have a great time celebrating!!!:wink:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Aw, now you didn't tell me you had a BD coming up---!!!--
now you've gone and earned yourself a Hathor "happy birthday" --'cause your special!
:bg: :bg: :bg:
Honestly, I hope it was a great one--you are now on my BD list!!!! Never know what'll happen next!!!

Hathor
Hathor
[aka] Baegia --- Raiding Troubador of Blackstar Rising
Thank you, everyone! Much appreciated! :bg:
I had my bd party on Saturday; birthday, beer and babes. We watched Cleo 2525, the 1. season and some episodes into the 2. None of my guests seemed to mind (or maybe they didn't dare)... :bg:
:bounce:
Happy Birthday DarkAmber...

http://www.geocities.com/angelmailus/Eva1.html

...from gela's page!
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel
Quote:Originally posted by Lexx_Luthor
Happy Birthday [b]DarkAmber...[/B]

Thank you!

Quote:
http://www.geocities.com/angelmailus/Eva1.html

...from gela's page!

Ooo, can I have one for my next birthday? :bg:
Fan Fic writer.... graphic artist.... computer geek.... fan grrrl.... luscious librarian/archivist..... Nordic beauty.... perky Goth.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKAMBER!!!!

:birthday: :blow: :party:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Happy Birthday Darkamber!
Hope yas got whatcha wanted for your special day sweetie. :tongue:

Happy Birthday Darkamber!
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKAMBER!*~

~*Antha*~
:party::party::party:
hApPy
bIrThDaY
dArKaMbEr!!!

:party::party::party:

I hope your wishes come true babe!
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Thank you! :kiss:
I had a great birthday party, and I got what I have wanted for a long time: a DVD player! :bounce: :bg:
Another year come and gone..... and another year that we are so happy for Darkamber's presence among us!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(note: above is in a gothic font. :bounce: )
Thank you, August! Smile
Hey check your e-mail - I sent you an e-card, but you haven't opened it yet! :tongue:
Another year in which Darkamber has graced us with her wit, knowledge and charm -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:party: :birthday: :bounce: :bg:
[COLOR="Navy"]Bumping this up a couple of days early, especially since she's 6-9 hours ahead of most of us here. So if it's Sunday afternoon for you, it's birthday time for her! :bg:

(text below is once again in Gothic font. ) :poke:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Indigo"]
[SIZE="3"]
Happy Birthday!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

:crown: Heart :birthday: :blow: :love: :party:
Thank you, August! :bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angie Dotchin's birthday - March 31st august 29 5,553 April 6th, 2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: august
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,996 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,217 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 6,329 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 14,043 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 7,247 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 3,153 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 5,170 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,551 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 3,394 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM