Dumbledore Lives
DUMBLEDORES ALIVE ****IT!

This is what i reckon i reckon i reckon:

Snape is able to do spells without talking right? well then while he was saying the Avada Kedavra (how ever its spelt) he could have actually been doing another spell. A spell that makes Dumbledor appear dead when hes not!:party:

plus you have to mean the avada kedavra thing for it to work so if snape really is good he wouldnt have ment it.

PLUS! when you get hit with the avarda kedavra you dont fly backwards like dumbledore did. you just drop where you are!

seee? am i right or am i right or am i right?
yea they explain all that on this site called dumbledoreisnotdead.com
wow i never though about that when does book 7 come out ????
so say we all
Yeah, I refuse to believe that Snape killed Dumbledore with evil intentions.
Plus, the only other wizard that had the powers to challenge Dumbledore was Voldemort .. so how could Snap have killed him?

Argh, I can't wait to get some clarification in the next book .. whenever it comes out -_-
Well, I guess that definitely puts an end to Snape-Dumbledore slash fics, if any exist...
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Dumbledore is dead.

He had been nearly killed by V's traps in the first horcrux (the ring) and saved by Snape with a potion to delay the inevitable death. He was further weakened in the cave by the Horcrux traps. He was going to die as a result of these two events and he asked Snape to release the restraints on his death.

Severus, please = Sever us, please. That is, let the end come.

Excellent cover for Snape as a spy on the Death Eaters and a truly dead Dumbledore. Of course, Harry doesn't yet understand all this.

Snape then gives Harry further lessons on how to defeat V while saving him from the Death Eaters escaping from Hogwarts.

How anyone can doubt Dumbledore is really dead after the phoenix rises from the white casket at the funeral is beyond me. Death did not frighten Dumbledore. Remember: To the well prepared mind, death is the next great adventure. Dumbledore was well prepared. He is dead.

Long live Dumbledore. Dumbledore is dead.
inked
"Aslan is not a tame lion. Safe?
No, he's not safe, but he's good."
CSL/LWW
shakethingsup Wrote:Yeah, I refuse to believe that Snape killed Dumbledore with evil intentions.
Plus, the only other wizard that had the powers to challenge Dumbledore was Voldemort .. so how could Snap have killed him?

Argh, I can't wait to get some clarification in the next book .. whenever it comes out -_-

I agree in fact i have proof that dumbledore lives! in the 6th book at the end where they were putting his body to rest.. flames erupted and in the sky it sounded as though a phoiex was singing joyfully! plus we don't know enough about unbreakable vows... like is there a time limit on them for them to be completed? or .. could dumbledor have taken polyjuice potion? we'll never know but i would like to post at least what i think.
I think you are right,her_pes,because a magazine I read few months age saidis same to you .
Hello .
:warrior:
shakethingsup Wrote:Yeah, I refuse to believe that Snape killed Dumbledore with evil intentions.

The answer to how Snape could have killed him is that Dumbledore may have made himself vulnerable to Snape's killing him, where he would have shielded himself against Voldemort.

I am still hoping that Dumbledore is alive. Maybe at some desperate moment Dumbledore will appear and help Harry.

I find though that as the shock of Dumbledore's death, or apparent death, wears off, I am becoming more accepting that he might be completely dead.
herpes! Your name is herpes! Huh Dang!
Ur right JK said 1 character would die not two and i bet she was talkin about aragog.
I say never give up cause it aint over 'till it's over.
He's dead, just like Sirius was dead, even though everyone thought he was coming back.

1) Snape made an unbreakable promise to finish the job if Malfoy did not. If he had faked it, he would have died.

2) just because Snape doesnt HAVE to say anything doesnt mean that if he does, he can cancel it out by thinking somehting else

3) if Snape had not really meant it, the spell wouldnt have happened at all. Nothing would have happened.

4) the spell on Harry was broken. That means Dumbledore's dead. His vital signs were missing, and he was buried. Greatest wizard in the world or not, he can't act dead for a week then get himself buried and live. When you act dead for a week, you arent fed. Plus you cant stay that still for that long.

5) Had anyone who Harry ever witnessed dying come back? No. Just because people want him to be back doesnt mean he is.

sorry, it saddens me that he's dead, but sometimes you just have to face it... Confusedad:
J.K.Rowling is just proving how much of a good writer she is.

Dumbledore IS dead. Snape killed him, and that's a hard fact.
Now, as far as I'm concerned, this is how I think it is going to turn out:
- Dumbledore was weakened, and sensed that he could no longer be of any use in fighting Lord Voldemort. So, he gave Harry a powerful opening, through his dead. Snape's loyalty was put on the line... "Severus... Please!" This is Albus telling Snape not to forget what they had arranged. If Snape was truly loyal to Dumbledore (there will be answers to Dumbledore's trust in Snape in the Seventh book), he would have to murder him, re-gaining Voldermort's confidence and acting as a spy.
This is where the theory splits in two:
- Either he helps Harry defeat Voldemort, or...
- The prophecy can be interpreted in a way that Snape is the one who will kill Lor Voldemort: We don't know his birthday, he was "aproaching" when the prophecy was being said by Trellawney, just as Harry was, only Harry was approaching birth, and Snape was approaching because he was behind the door. They have both been "marked" by Lord Voldemort. So, he will defeat lord Voldemort aided by Harry, or...
- Both Harry and Snape die along with Voldemort, Harry becomes a hero, Voldemort is no more, and Snape, the story's biggest hero, goes down in history as a traitor.

Pardon the english, I'm kind of in a rush. Smile
Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life.
I don't think he died .. dumbledoreisnotdead.com has a lot of good points.
He's dead... completely dead and gone... you can't have great literature where everything's happy all the time and no one really dies and nothing bad ever happens... JKR has already said that death is a major theme in her books, and I don't think that she would say that if she were going to bring every good guy back to life. Dumbledore is dead, and he needs to be, for Harry to move on and become strong enough to defeat Voldemort. He's always relied on Dumbledore in the past to save him/take care of him, and now he needs to grow up and embrace his destiny... therefore Dumbledore needs to be out of the way therefore Dumbledore is dead.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
i agree with orangeblossom
if harry keeps relying on dumbledore i would much rather have jkr name the series the Albus Dumbledore series

dumbledore was weak at the time he just drank
10 bottles of .......bad stuff.
Dumbledore killed himself.....:chinese:
Inked-Maybe but take it easy
Zandorv1037 Wrote:He's dead, just like Sirius was dead, even though everyone thought he was coming back.

1) Snape made an unbreakable promise to finish the job if Malfoy did not. If he had faked it, he would have died.

2) just because Snape doesnt HAVE to say anything doesnt mean that if he does, he can cancel it out by thinking somehting else

3) if Snape had not really meant it, the spell wouldnt have happened at all. Nothing would have happened.

4) the spell on Harry was broken. That means Dumbledore's dead. His vital signs were missing, and he was buried. Greatest wizard in the world or not, he can't act dead for a week then get himself buried and live. When you act dead for a week, you arent fed. Plus you cant stay that still for that long.

5) Had anyone who Harry ever witnessed dying come back? No. Just because people want him to be back doesnt mean he is.

sorry, it saddens me that he's dead, but sometimes you just have to face it... Confusedad:

Fair Point we'll see??!!??:question:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secrets of Dumbledore - My Initial Thoughts Michael 3 323 September 2nd, 2022, 04:41 PM
Last Post: ZehnWaters
  Video: Trailer 2 for "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" Michael 0 272 March 2nd, 2022, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Dumbledore is gay? badlands 2 622 October 4th, 2015, 04:29 PM
  Video: Fan film, "The Greater Good: Dumbledore & Grindelwald" FilmGuy 0 686 January 24th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Ciaran Hinds to play Aberforth Dumbledore in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 2 1,088 January 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM
  Video: Dumbledore's will from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 0 619 November 15th, 2010, 01:49 AM
  JKR Mapped kids' lives but won't tell Michael 0 655 December 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM
  Harry and Dumbledore in 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' one sheets Luthien_001 0 796 February 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  Is Snape Dumbledore's Man? [Spoliers for Deathly Hallows] Darq Ali 42 2,820 August 27th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Dumbledore **spoilers** Lt. Joe 20 1,812 August 17th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Darq Ali