Dumbledore Lives
Liriodendron Wrote:Dumbledore killed himself.....:chinese:

How do you figure that:jawdrop:

Please reply immediately
dragonlord2598@hotmail.com
Liriodendron Wrote:Dumbledore killed himself.....:chinese:

by that you ment he killed himself because he drank the potions or he used his wand and killed him self

sorry but i also didn't get the chinese thing
[quote=ginny weasley]by that you ment he killed himself because he drank the potions or he used his wand and killed him self

Thats a thought but that wouldnt stop the killing curse from killing him
well i thought that dumbledore might have died anyways
he could have thought himself too old and that harry needs to stop relying on him. so he killed himself. maybe thimkimg that he might die sooner or later amyway.
or that theory could be wrong and dumbledore just died because of snape, i really am just thinking of these from the top of my head, loriodendron was the one who really brought it up, shell most likely have a better idea
he may be dead but i have a feeling well see him again maybe not as a ghost but maybe through another means
the pictures! every headmaster picture is hanged in the office wall!
do we have a pic to put on the wall.
i was thinkin maybe anotheer way.
something to do with fawkes
you mean like dumbledore talk through fawkes?
or reicarnate
or come back alive like fawkes
or ????????????????
that's not possible,
no magic can bring back the dead, dumbledore said that himself
and if dumbledore does live than what was the point of killing dumbledore in the first place.
ginny weasley Wrote:you mean like dumbledore talk through fawkes?

I'm thinking that's possible.
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
yes but remember fawkes sang joyfully when they buried him
good point
but stillwhy would jkr write so much about dumbledore dyeing when in the end dumbledore is still helpful to harry
how is he still helpful if he is dead?
i thought that's what you ment
never mind
all i'm saying is that dumbledore should not be able to have any face to face talking of any kind with harry, there is a reason why jkr killed dumbledore
ginny weasley Wrote:there is a reason why jkr killed dumbledore

That has to be the answer
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
so does he still get help from dumbledore??

can they figure out how to communicate with the souls on the other side of the veil?????????????
dragonlord Wrote:so does he still get help from dumbledore??

can they figure out how to communicate with the souls on the other side of the veil?????????????

WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO COMMUNICATE???
harry hasn't done it with sirius so maybe no
if dumbledore is on the other side of the veil and he needs to get help and he has no other to get help (pics, birds or n e thing else)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secrets of Dumbledore - My Initial Thoughts Michael 3 324 September 2nd, 2022, 04:41 PM
Last Post: ZehnWaters
  Video: Trailer 2 for "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" Michael 0 272 March 2nd, 2022, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Dumbledore is gay? badlands 2 622 October 4th, 2015, 04:29 PM
  Video: Fan film, "The Greater Good: Dumbledore & Grindelwald" FilmGuy 0 686 January 24th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Ciaran Hinds to play Aberforth Dumbledore in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 2 1,088 January 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM
  Video: Dumbledore's will from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 0 619 November 15th, 2010, 01:49 AM
  JKR Mapped kids' lives but won't tell Michael 0 655 December 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM
  Harry and Dumbledore in 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' one sheets Luthien_001 0 796 February 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  Is Snape Dumbledore's Man? [Spoliers for Deathly Hallows] Darq Ali 42 2,820 August 27th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Dumbledore **spoilers** Lt. Joe 20 1,812 August 17th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Darq Ali