The Half-Blood Prince
Remember in the half-blood prince Uk version page 316. Harry searched for the date as to when the book was published. It said that it was nearly 50 years ago. JK Rowling mentioned that neither Harry's father nor his father's friend were at hogwarts at that time. However, Snape was in the same year as James and as we know, that book is Snape's. So how can it be snape's if he werent around nor (as he was in the same year as James and Harry felt dissapointed as James wasnt around 50 years ago). ??
I can't remember if I read this somewhere or not, but since Snape's family was very poor, the book was probably used when he got it for school. It possibly belonged to one of his parents.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
It makes perfect sense for him to have an old book. James could have just as much, it's just that Harry didn't take that into account.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Kagemaru and CJ~,

See here: #90 https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/show...ood+Prince

the whole thread's pretty good
inked
"Aslan is not a tame lion. Safe?
No, he's not safe, but he's good."
CSL/LWW
Thanks Inked! I knew that thought had come from somewhere. Unfortunately my kids read HBP so many times the book fell apart. I just haven't had an opportunity to replace it! LOL
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
As soon as I heard the title of "The Half-Flood Prince," I thought they were referring to Hagrid :x
In an interview i think the one on mugglenet and leaky, JK said that if readers looked close enough one of the other horcruxes was somewhere in the book 6. When i finished reading it again i thought the same as you and wondered how snape got the book that was 50 years old and woundered maybe if Voldemort used it and made it a Horcrux when he was at school. Just a theory. Very curious though to know what the horcrux is though
"Must we recieve every Bennet in the country?!"

:music: Nobody said it was easy, nobody said it was going to be this hard...I'm going back to the start.
abz_ob Wrote:In an interview i think the one on mugglenet and leaky, JK said that if readers looked close enough one of the other horcruxes was somewhere in the book 6. When i finished reading it again i thought the same as you and wondered how snape got the book that was 50 years old and woundered maybe if Voldemort used it and made it a Horcrux when he was at school. Just a theory. Very curious though to know what the horcrux is though

Ur saying u dont know what a Horcrux is?! A horcrux is an object that u put part of ur soul in to keep urself from dieing. although to make a horcrux u must kill someone. A part of the book that showed J.K. Rowling's ability to plan ahead was, horcruxes were introduced in the 6th book but Tom Riddle's (or voldemort's) diary in book 2 turned out to be one.
I say never give up cause it aint over 'till it's over.
No Ben, Abz is saying he (or she) doesn't know what one of the horcruxes are in the form of (book, locket, etc etc).

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Rupert Grint Half-blood Prince interview Michael 0 698 December 22nd, 2009, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Reviews: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Luthien_001 7 774 July 20th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Last Post: GamgeeFest
  Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince - My review Michael 9 1,842 July 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Last Post: inked
  Why "Half Blood Prince" is all "sex, potions and rock 'n' roll" august 4 806 July 10th, 2009, 09:12 PM
  Watch MTV Music Awards sneak peak for "Half-blood Prince" Michael 0 558 June 2nd, 2009, 02:43 AM
  Four new posters revealed for the Half Blood Prince Han Solo 1 638 May 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  YouTube behind-the-scenes sneak peak at "Half-blood Prince" Michael 0 779 March 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
  MTV posts spoiler for "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince" movie Michael 0 680 February 19th, 2009, 03:28 AM
  Harry and Dumbledore in 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' one sheets Luthien_001 0 680 February 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  Daniel Radcliffe Talks Darkness in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' RobRoy 0 631 January 13th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: RobRoy