Tim Burton Movies
Come on people, what's your favourite Tim Burton movie? Mine is Edward Scissorhands!:crazy:
:lips: I Love Pirates :lips:

:wink: And really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!:wink:
nightmare before christmas
yeaaaaaaaaahhhh Wink
Sleepy Hollow, with Batman Returns a close second.

Technically, even though it bares his name, NBX isn't a Tim Burton film. While he was involved with it every step of the way, it was directed by Henry Selick.
I have not seen very many; only two, I think. But I loved both Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Ed Wood. (And it would be hard to choose two more different films!)

Of these two, I think Ed Wood is the better of the two. It would have been easy just to make fun of poor old Edward D. Wood, Jr.; but to make him genuinely likable, and to make his friendship with Bela Lugosi a source of real pathos raised this film to the level of true art.
Reality is a crutch for people who can't face up to science fiction.
I did not know he directed the Pee Wee movie....Sleepy Hollow & Edward Scissorhands were great movies.
Boomstick Wrote:Sleepy Hollow, with Batman Returns a close second.

Technically, even though it bares his name, NBX isn't a Tim Burton film. While he was involved with it every step of the way, it was directed by Henry Selick.

yeah but is his story and inicial character design

i love big fish too
Sickie Wrote:yeah but is his story and inicial character design

i love big fish too

Agreed. But generally when a film is said to be someones, it implies that they directed it. Burton would likely have directed NBX, but Warner Brothers was itching for a Batman sequel, so he was busy working on that.
I like most of his films that I've seen apart from Batman Returns which I've always found depressing and dull. If I had to pick a favourite: probably Corpse Bride.
Xev, Xev of B3K, join us in our song!
After all, a thousand years isn't very long!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apocalypse movies badlands 0 113 February 23rd, 2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video games that you like to see as movies badlands 4 725 September 9th, 2021, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: What the original 2 Stargate sequel movies would have been like Michael 0 276 July 5th, 2021, 02:22 AM
  Time Travel Movies BloggerBunny_25 1 356 July 3rd, 2021, 11:02 AM
  Gender Bender movies badlands 1 554 April 1st, 2020, 11:18 AM
  Cursed movies and shows badlands 2 555 March 2nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Agaricus
  Video: Real Navy Seal reviews military movies Michael 0 478 February 18th, 2020, 01:54 AM
  Video: Former mob boss reviews mob movies Michael 0 537 February 18th, 2020, 01:52 AM
  Are there movies about the Skeleton coast telling about genocide that happened there? badlands 0 429 January 21st, 2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: badlands
Big Grin NEW SCI-FI MOVIES spock00001 4 1,382 December 1st, 2019, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Spacecadet11