updated trailer thread
OMG!! :eek: This trailer is the official one and it ROCKS!!
Jack is in big trouble and even he seems more than a little concerned this time. Jack owes Davey Jones a soul, he's come to collect and he's not alone.

Make sure you watch Davey Jones beard. Its seems to have a life all of its own.

Check it out click here
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

>***********************<

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

Is it just me or do Jack and Elizabeth look like they're going to kiss (close to the end) in that trailer?
:lips: I Love Pirates :lips:

:wink: And really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!:wink:
draconifers Wrote:Is it just me or do Jack and Elizabeth look like they're going to kiss (close to the end) in that trailer?

Yes it does my friend, and even though my friends really disagree with me, I sincerely hope that they do kiss because I think that Jack and Elizabeth have a lot of tension between them, even though she does love Will and plus the characters of Jack and Elizabeth don't fit, but it would just be sexy to see them kiss, don't you think?
That is an awsome trailer for sure, I mean OMG! yea that beard does have a mind of it's own...ya needs to get a close look at what it's made up of, that will probably give ya an idea of why it does what it does.
I can't wait for this film to come out...and only.....2 months to go...
omg i really cant wait till potc comes out I am so excited its a great match to put jack sparrow and will turner together ( johnny depp and orlando bloom ) they are great and of course they are sooo hot
oh yeah and davey jones beard scares me arrrr Smile Smile
Looking good.....I've seen mere glances so far at the new movie, just haven;t had time to sift around for trailers so I'm glad you posted it cheers :alien:

Looks fab, can't wait till its released, been looking forward to it for what seems like a forever lol
I just saw the trailer today when watching Silent Hill... which I thought was a curious selection seeing as this is Disney and all the other trailers were horror films. :lol:.

I wanted to see PotC II anyway, but after seeing the trailer I want to even more. It looks wicked.

And I thought I was seeing things when I spotted Jack and Elizabeth about to kiss. Glad to know I'm not the only one there.
Wanna see one of the many trailers they've made for this movie coming out soon?

Go and check on this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yoh1liEPPbo&s...20caribean
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma
I saw yet another version of the trailer over this past weekend when we went to see Nacho Libre...however, all of the same elements are still there just a few other scenes and stuff.
It's a shame tho, it looks as if the Black Pearl ends up well...I guess you have to watch the trailer to find out but it's sort of clear as to what happens to it.
It also looks like this film was a bit more grueling to shoot than the first, alot more action sequences.
Makes me wonder just how much of it was stunt doubles, and just how much was the actors themselves.

I thought I had heard that they did alot more of thier own stunts this time around.
Hmmmmm
draconifers Wrote:Is it just me or do Jack and Elizabeth look like they're going to kiss (close to the end) in that trailer?

You're right! they do indeed kiss it seems.
Keira Knightley claims Johnny Depp is a better kisser than Orlando Bloom.
The stunning actress gets to smooch both of the heartthrob actors in their new film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - the sequel to the first instalment of the swashbuckling franchise, The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Now this is going to be very interesting.. I wonder what circumstances are brought into play for this to take place. :confused:
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Disenchanted" Michael 0 71 November 7th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for "Strange World" Michael 0 190 July 22nd, 2022, 02:18 AM
  Video: Trailer for Disney+ documentary, "Marvel's Assembled" Michael 0 256 February 16th, 2022, 04:25 PM
  Video: Trailer for Marvel Studios "What If ..." Michael 0 395 July 9th, 2021, 04:06 AM
  Advertisement & Trailer for ONWARD Irene 1 616 March 3rd, 2020, 06:41 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: Trailer for "Mulan" (live action) Michael 3 914 December 26th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Trailer 2 for 'live' action "Lady and the Tramp" Michael 0 669 October 21st, 2019, 10:41 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Frozen II" Michael 0 615 October 21st, 2019, 10:36 AM
  The new Pixar trailer : Onward badlands 0 593 June 1st, 2019, 02:05 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: Will Smith introduces trailer for "Aladdin" Michael 0 603 March 24th, 2019, 06:32 PM