Original Trilogy on dvd...
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/relea...60516.html

They've got the new cover art now. What was ever wrong with the original cover art, instead of these incredibly fake looking new ones?
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Pechark Wrote:http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/relea...60516.html

They've got the new cover art now. What was ever wrong with the original cover art, instead of these incredibly fake looking new ones?

Okay, the Empire Strikes Back did not have Han with the vest. That's innacurate plus Vader's poses are from Revenge of the Sith photos. I don't mind changing the art but do it right. Or better yet, use the original art to give it that nastaglic look.

I guess then needed an excuse to put Leia in the metal bikini on the art.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Han Solo Wrote:Okay, the Empire Strikes Back did not have Han with the vest. That's innacurate plus Vader's poses are from Revenge of the Sith photos. I don't mind changing the art but do it right. Or better yet, use the original art to give it that nastaglic look.

I guess then needed an excuse to put Leia in the metal bikini on the art.

Let's recall that Lucas didn't want to do this to begin with, and he's only releasing it for sale for a short time. Likely, he didn't exactly have his A-team for the artwork, and what they did pull together, they culled from other peices.

That being said, if anyone is buying this, I suggest that you get two. One to own, and one to sell on Ebay. Following the closing of the "Lucas vault" you'll probably have a good year or so before he re-re-re-re-re-releases the original trilogy to the public with new, cheesier cover-art and even more incomprehensible, but subtle plot-line changes.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polygon Pieces Together How Lucas Would Have Done the Final Trilogy Michael 0 850 December 11th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Peter Mayhew, original Chewbacca, has died Michael 0 575 May 2nd, 2019, 08:27 PM
  Rian Johnson to Make Another Star Wars Trilogy FilmGuy 4 1,075 November 14th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Disney rerelease Star Wars trilogy badlands 2 705 October 4th, 2015, 04:47 PM
  48 Hour Star Wars Trilogy Marathon May 2nd-4th Punny 1 722 May 4th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Tweaks made to the classic trilogy - Lucas at it again! Han Solo 13 1,953 September 12th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Nightspore
  Anyone get the individual rerelease of the original trilogy dvds? Han Solo 5 813 September 20th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Why the Prequel trilogy changed the sense of the Original trilogy milivella 4 899 June 14th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Last Post: milivella
  Favourite trilogy. smelly yoda 15 1,323 January 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Last Post: erockluke
  Original Trilogy Or New Ep's ALBINO 30 2,770 December 31st, 2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Han Solo