Hermione's Boggart
What do you guys think Hermione's Boggart is? In the third book, she did not get to fight the boggart and i think JK Rowling did that on purpose to keep us pondering over what she is afraid of and what her boggart will turn into (like what im doing now).

Anyway, what do you guys think Hermione is afraid of?
If I recall correctly, it was Professor McGonagill telling her she'd failed all her classes.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Personally, I always thought that was a bit weak...perhaps J.K. was trying to add a little humor to the fact at how 'bookwormish' hermione was. i thought that hermione would come back, and explain what she actually saw in the boggart...but with one book left to go, the chances of that happening look slim.
Don't do nothing.
Captiang Wrote:Personally, I always thought that was a bit weak...perhaps J.K. was trying to add a little humor to the fact at how 'bookwormish' hermione was. i thought that hermione would come back, and explain what she actually saw in the boggart...but with one book left to go, the chances of that happening look slim.

Ya. I agree but maybe now her boggart form might have changed? Perhaps she is afraid of dying or maybe even Lord Voldemort.
I don't think that's really what her boggart was, even though that's what hermione claimed... I imagine it will be insanely important in the last novel. Big Grin Maybe I'll do some research on the web...
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
in the third book (i think it was the third) they had to take out a boggart as part of their DADA exam and it was a piece of homework were she only got a 9/10 and she came out screaming and crap *rolls eyes*
DDsmanthroughnthroug Wrote:in the third book (i think it was the third) they had to take out a boggart as part of their DADA exam and it was a piece of homework were she only got a 9/10 and she came out screaming and crap *rolls eyes*

Im pretty sure that was ron making a joke about Hermione after class.
I say never give up cause it aint over 'till it's over.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 402 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 539 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 572 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Michael
  "The Mirror" has picture of Harry and Hermione Michael 3 612 June 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
  Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's Ł30mil Michael 4 675 May 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM
  Hermione Never Sees Parents? AJ786 163 9,001 July 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hermione,Ginny or Cho? Slytherin Slave20 80 2,954 September 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hermione...very moody in new movie whomping willow 16 2,014 June 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Last Post: mar_her_90
  I'm in love with Hermione!! What about you? IronMorgoth 38 1,966 December 29th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Orangeblossom
  The hermione/phony theory R.A.B 26 1,640 December 14th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44