Information if possible
Hello Kind Folks, I am looking for Nortonian Lore on the Following topics/
Identifications:
1) The Grey Ones

2) Lord Rhain

3) Nexus

4) a title--"Where Leads The Raven"

Also has anyone heard if Juanita's "Witch World Bible" has been picked up for possible publication?

Other than her obsession with the number 3, does anyone recall any uses of Numerology in Witch World?
Any help will be appreciated. Later Kind Folks--Paul :question: :help:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
I'm trying to think and nothing happens.

Aren't "The Grey Ones" sort of nasty wolves?

The word "Nexus" refers to a junction, a point where changes can happen, or a person who is pivotal to the future.

Never heard of "Where Leads The Raven" but right now, my memory isn't very sharp.

Don't know the status of Juanita (Coulsen?) bible. I can't even keep up with Ruth K (something)'s collection thingie.

Need more sleep.......

PS: Tried to find any AN books in France. Out of print or out of stock. Or it could have been my lack of skill in the language.
Irene
Could be Wolves, I was thinking rats like the Rasti from WW. The memory thingie aint working either.
When Andre was working on Warding of Witch World, Juanita Coulson went through all the Witch World novels and short stories and provided the Lady with a compendium of people , places and things found in WW so that She could keep everything straight. I asked Her about it and She said that no publisher was interested. I really want that reference!
--Later Kind Folks--Paul :wave:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
Offer to pay Juanita photocopy costs.
Irene
Irene, do you have Juanita's e-mail, or other contact info for her. E-mail me off forum if you do. Thanks--Paul

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Computer is Killing Information Lots-A-Watts 10 1,970 August 20th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Request for information Paul B. 2 1,239 June 15th, 2005, 02:48 PM
  Information from the strangest places Irene 1 1,269 May 24th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Contact Information? lieran 3 1,208 February 12th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Irvkoch
  Additional Norton information Paul B. 5 1,503 February 10th, 2005, 04:07 PM