snape is a good guy
most likely lupin but he's always underground
yeah but how do we know if the protection is there???
dragonlord Wrote:yeah but how do we know if the protection is there???

We don't. I think it would have to be a deep brotherly/family love. Although as deep as mother-to-son....
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
you got me :question:
so sirius or dumbledore could give him that??
what about the weasely's
ginny weasley Wrote:you got me :question:

Has to be family deep love.
I think:question:
dragonlord Wrote:so sirius or dumbledore could give him that??
what about the weasely's

I think Sirius could; he was his godfather. The weasleys are possible. Maybe thats how "Ron will die" (we should consider this in that thread)
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Jon Nelson Wrote:We don't. I think it would have to be a deep brotherly/family love. Although as deep as mother to son....

actually that sort of sounds like molly weasley
ginny weasley Wrote:actually that sort of sounds like molly weasley

I can't see her loving deep enough.....
so someones going to die in rons place??????

this is starting to sound like sacrifice
Jon Nelson Wrote:I can't see her loving deep enough.....

I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dragonlord Wrote:so someones going to die in rons place??????

this is starting to sound like sacrifice

double sacrifice. Ron would die for Harry, Molly would die for Ron....:question:
so who dies in that scenario???????
dragonlord Wrote:so who dies in that scenario???????

Molly, Ron or both. Most likely only Molly, though
i think molly would have to die for ron first before ron and harry could survive
Jon Nelson Wrote:I can't see her loving deep enough.....

actually i think i agree with jon, molly is just sort of silly love, i mean if harry got a bad grade on his test she would'nt exactly go ballistic
dragonlord Wrote:i think molly would have to die for ron first before ron and harry could survive

That's what I meant...
back to the subj of this thread...

Why is snape a good guy
dragonlord Wrote:back to the subj of this thread...

Why is snape a good guy

I don't believe he is!!:jawdrop:
he's not who said he was, snapes an evil no good person, teacher, or death eater

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good thing Hogswarts is not Universal instead of at Disney parks badlands 0 511 May 27th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Fan Film: "Severus Snape and the Marauders" Michael 2 495 May 30th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Michael
  RIP Professor Snape Paul Goode 3 695 January 17th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video of Alan Rickman talking about playing Snape BookBug 0 496 January 24th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Last Post: BookBug
  Video: Fan film, "The Greater Good: Dumbledore & Grindelwald" FilmGuy 0 684 January 24th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Severus Snape poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 820 June 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
  Daniel Radcliffe talks about saying good-bye to Harry Potter Michael 0 331 November 10th, 2010, 03:19 AM
  Is Snape Dumbledore's Man? [Spoliers for Deathly Hallows] Darq Ali 42 2,820 August 27th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Another Snape theory Paul Goode 37 2,247 July 9th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Is Snape Abusive? RobRoy 46 4,163 February 15th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Last Post: RobRoy