snape is a good guy
well snape is the one of the most complicted characters in harry potter.
kinda bad and goo d at the same time.i used to like him until he killed dumbledore
but i still can't believe he s voldemort s side.sure the seventh will tell us he's a good guy.
I believe he is evil. Remember when he was arguing wit dumbledore in the forest? He was arguin y hed have to kill dumbledore if Draco didnt. But the reason was he made unbreakable vows wit other death eaters whic is kinda evil by itself.
I say never give up cause it aint over 'till it's over.
I'm rooting for Snape .. why would he be portrayed in such an obvious evil light then?
Also, it was always mentioned that Dumbledore trusted Snape for some one reason .. perhaps that reason will finally be explained in the 7th.
Hello! Newbie here. OH that's kinda shocking
justdecent Wrote:I'm rooting for Snape .. why would he be portrayed in such an obvious evil light then?
Also, it was always mentioned that Dumbledore trusted Snape for some one reason .. perhaps that reason will finally be explained in the 7th.

I like to think that Snape is a good guy.

As you said Dumbledore trusted him. It will be interesting to find out why. Maybe that will be the crux of the next book.

With love.
Lorne.
Snape maybe good or bad well find out later
Lorne Wrote:I like to think that Snape is a good guy.

As you said Dumbledore trusted him. It will be interesting to find out why. Maybe that will be the crux of the next book.

With love.
Lorne.

i;m not against dumbledore or anything but he really does trust too many people
yes but remeber what he said

the greatesy power is love
that sort of makes it seem like all harry has to do is love snape
I'm not sure how by loving snape, that will defeat Voldemort
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
wait ummm.... that doesnt sound right by love i just meant not hate him, everybody
by having the ability to love he can easily overcome voldermort.
i think dumbledore was a little to soft
yes but love who, harry has the ability to love voldmart isn't afraid, so the love has to be very powerful, someone harry would die for,
i;m thinkin ginny, he would most likely die for her, she would most likely die for him.
actually it could even be the friendship love for ron and hermione.
yes but also he wants to kill vold b/c he murdered his parents
i never said anything about loving voldmart, lily potters didn't love him the night she died
yes but lily loved harry and her love protected him b/c she didnt have to die just harry
oh yeah... maybe somebody might do the same thing angian to protect harry
but how long will last and what will happen to that person
uh... die?
maybe somebody like lupin
ginny weasley Wrote:oh yeah... maybe somebody might do the same thing angian to protect harry

I never thought of that. That person probably would have been Dumbledore or Sirius though. Lupin is possible.
"...A day may come when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good thing Hogswarts is not Universal instead of at Disney parks badlands 0 511 May 27th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Fan Film: "Severus Snape and the Marauders" Michael 2 495 May 30th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Michael
  RIP Professor Snape Paul Goode 3 695 January 17th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video of Alan Rickman talking about playing Snape BookBug 0 496 January 24th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Last Post: BookBug
  Video: Fan film, "The Greater Good: Dumbledore & Grindelwald" FilmGuy 0 684 January 24th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Severus Snape poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 820 June 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
  Daniel Radcliffe talks about saying good-bye to Harry Potter Michael 0 331 November 10th, 2010, 03:19 AM
  Is Snape Dumbledore's Man? [Spoliers for Deathly Hallows] Darq Ali 42 2,820 August 27th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Another Snape theory Paul Goode 37 2,247 July 9th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Is Snape Abusive? RobRoy 46 4,163 February 15th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Last Post: RobRoy