Yes honest !! Jack on DVD
Ok, getting this news via email this am--- woot!!
Yes if this is true--- it all paid off . Confusedun:

I'm not very good with computers but here goes with the link------

<faints>

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5546

And I want it!!!! Got my portable dvd player just in time. :bounce:
Hathor
[aka] Baegia --- Raiding Troubador of Blackstar Rising
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *does the "we finally got what we wanted" dance*
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Sweeeeeeet

I saw the initial news today :love:
jumping for joy :party:

All is right with the world.
Sometimes getting LOST is the surest way to find HOME
[Image: jackdvd.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
How in the heck did Melody get over here & reply 1 hour before me. Rats! She always seems to see things b4 me :leech:
:music: hehe here is the official link ----

official release date according to these guys is July 18th !!! wooo hoooo!!

:bug: :bug:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5574
Hathor
:laugh: You left out the link to Universal!

It's http://homevideo.universalstudios.com/de...ldId=36332

I note that it says the pre-order price will be $29.98.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Way to go August!

Hathor has been gloating way too much!

At $29.95, I'll probably order 3 sets, I have a friend in Ukraine I want to send 1 set to. hmmmm, I wonder if it will be available in PAL format.

I also wonder if & when someone is going to get a copy of the wrap party

I know, I know; I'm being greedy!

lasermn
Sweeeeet! Much impending Bruce Campbell viewing with Brisco County and now this!
I have, in fact, just pre-ordered 3 sets, thanks to August for the order link.

Now where do I go to pre-order Brisco County, Jr DVD

lasermn
You go right here, to Warner Home video. Smile Brisco is pricier though, and is going for $79.95.
I pre-ordered my Brisco County, Jr DVD earlier this evening :wave:

lasermn
lasermn Wrote:Way to go August!

Hathor has been gloating way too much!

lasermn

I am truly crushed Bill!! lol J/k :wicked: :wicked:
I am gone for awhile and I don't get any respect around here.....Angel I am suuch a sweetheart anyway--ah, well, ok, so a friend in Eq said I was a pain in ------ ah, you fill in the blank ---I was being an opinionated middle aged woman at the time lol.........

I'm going to order the dvd's asap --- let my bank account get over my EQ spending some.
Hathor
Quote:so a friend in Eq said I was a pain in ------ ah, you fill in the blank ---spending some.

so, now I get to fill in the blanks, OK...here goes:

A pain where a pill won't reach & a doctor wouldn't dare! <snicker>
lasermn Wrote:so, now I get to fill in the blanks, OK...here goes:

A pain where a pill won't reach & a doctor wouldn't dare! <snicker>

Basically yes----- but then he said "but I love you anyway" Heart :question: :confused:
go figure ....... strange man lol. Says I'm funny and cute---humm must mean my toon is cute---my hot redhead. :bug: :bug:
You know I have some fan fiction written about her---link is in my sig......
not too bad either , well, ok, won't win any prizes but no too bad.
Hathor
Greetings human life forms! I just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that I've preordered my copy of JOAT.Thanx to Bill aka Laserman, I'm always up on my Bruce travels. Enjoy kids!:up:
Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to register! We'd love for you to stcik around, and join in some discussion!

Now are you one of the "old crowd," but w/ a new handle? Or a newer friend of Bill's?
*waits outside the nearest Best Buy in a dragoon outfit*

BTW - hi peoples!
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
So- this is the first time I've been here since the new upgrades. Good thing I remembered my name and password. Smile.

I took the plunge this morning, ordering both BCJ and JOaT. It was a whopping amount for my modest income, but well worth it. I should get them next week and then I can throw away all those VCR tapes I've been saving.

Who knows, maybe I'll find more nits.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 789 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  Jack Exec. Prods. Orci + Kurtzman: Fringe...Trek...Transformers...tomorrow the world! august 44 5,835 October 6th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  13th Anniversary of Jack of All Trades! august 12 2,635 February 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Jack named one of sci-fi + fantasy's 10 best pirates! august 0 520 May 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM
  Jack director Josh Becker's "Lunatics" (starring Bruce) in Lapeer, MI tonight! august 0 627 October 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
  Jack Stiles and Napoleon .... at Central Michigan U.? august 0 640 August 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
  Latest "Sam Raimi may direct...." rumor (#3) - Jack Ryan series? august 6 1,225 August 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM
  What would you have liked to have seen on "Jack?" august 24 1,983 June 1st, 2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: AustinsAunt
  How did you first discover Jack? august 7 1,087 January 28th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Margui
  Ever wonder what happened to the "Jack" crew? august 21 2,490 February 24th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: aerips