Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
So many birthdays!!!! :laugh:

Happy Birthday to Gina! She's one year closer to a new Cleo project! (I hope) :bg:
Missed this by a few days. Wed. April 25th was Gina's 38th birthday.

[SIZE="4"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]
Heart :party: :blow: :birthday: :love:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
[SIZE="4"]Happy 39th Birthday to Gina!! [/SIZE]

:goodjob: :blow: Heart :balloons: :thumbsup: :birthday: :jester: :hat: :party:
There was a great disturbance in the force (or fluctuation in the Matrix) as Gina turned a lovely 40 on Sat. April 25th! :bg: :hellohands: :thumbsup: ::party: :hat: :balloons:
august Wrote:There was a great disturbance in the force (or fluctuation in the Matrix) as Gina turned a lovely 40 on Sat. April 25th! :bg: :hellohands: :thumbsup: ::party: :hat: :balloons:

I was surprised to see that she was 40, but then thinking that Cleo was about ten years ago, I guess that's about right!
[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday to Gina! [/SIZE]

:love: :cheergirl: :balloons: :birthday: :blow: :hellohands: :hat: :party:
We missed her birthday during the site's down-time, but nothing to stop us from celebrating it after the fact!

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday!
[/SIZE]

:balloons::birthday::hellohands::love::hat::trio::party::goodjob::jester:
As it happens, Gina shares her birthday - Wed. 4/25 - with Vicky's husband, director (and occasional writer) T. J. Scott!
OK, this is a few hours late, but they may still be celebrating in Tahiti....
Not so late as I usually am, but happy birthday to one and all.
Wishing both Gina and T. J. a very happy birthday!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=216&d=1429980117]

Attached Files Image(s)

Bumping up in celebration of Gina and T.J.!
Wishing both Gina and T.J. very happy birthdays! :hat: :blow: :birthday: :hellohands: :balloons: :party:

Attached Files Image(s)

Rats. I think moving everything to the new server broke the attachments. Dang it.

We still have the old server for a few more weeks. I'll have to see if I can fix this.
Image attachments should now be working again. The new server has a different path from the old server. Just had to find where to update that information in the database.
Hmmm... of the three above, only one seems to...
Well, I don't know what it will take to get them all to display as embedded images but we can at least click on the links.

Maybe later this year we'll upgrade the forum software. One of the neat things about the server is that it comes with forum software pre-installed, but that's PhpBB3, about which I know nothing. Experimenting with that will have to wait for another day.
Well now I'm able to see all pics above. Thank goodness, since otherwise those pics would have been lost.
I'm glad to see that. We may have a compatibility issue between the forum software and the PHP running on the new server. There is another forum on this server, HorrorForum.com, and their picture albums will not display. As best we can determine, it's because their VBulletin version is so old. We're running on at least two generations of PHP upgrades now.

We may have to upgrade the forums whether we want to or not.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 2,920 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,359 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,619 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 608 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,772 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,300 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,579 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,089 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,918 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,308 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM