SG-1 and Sg-Atlantis premier dates
The dates of the SG-1 Season Ten and SG-Atlantis Season Three have been announced as July 14th......let the countdown begin!
only another 80 days, 7 hours 11 minutes as of this minute.
Tongue
Just realised that sarahloi your from south shields. im a Jarrow lad myself Smile

and yeh looking forward to the Atlantis season 3 and season 2 DVD
Sci Fi will air the Stargate Special - 'The Science of Stargate' on July 14th before Stargate SG-1 and SG-Atlantis premieres

The Science of Stargate SG-1 will be aired on July 14 at 8 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. Hosted by AT, the 1-hour special originally aired in the United Kingdom last year.

(rerun at 1 a.m. that night, and July 21 at 6 p.m. Eastern/Pacific)
Unfortunatly only writing the countdown down, re-itterated the length of time we have to wait for the show(s) to start Sad
GateWorld.net
Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because the people who mind dont matter, and the people who matter dont mind. Smile
It's finally July! Only another 2 weeks until new Stargate episodes. They better be good Tongue
Tongue
HOBBIT Wrote:It's finally July! Only another 2 weeks until new Stargate episodes. They better be good Tongue

Yeah. I've grown a bit bored with the franchise. Hoping for a little orignality in the new seasons.
EDSEL_PK Wrote:Yeah. I've grown a bit bored with the franchise. Hoping for a little orignality in the new seasons.

I somewhat agree, im looking for somthing fresh! in . the new season....
GateWorld.net
Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because the people who mind dont matter, and the people who matter dont mind. Smile
Me too.....halfway through the last season I was at a point of giving up on it, it had its ups and downs and I was half wondering whether the peak had been reached and the other side of the hill was appearing, however it kept my interest and the finale while not one of my favourites held my interest enough to think a tenth season may keep it going. The info about the new seasons has been interesting enough, but I'm not sure I'm enjoying the whole King Arthur mythology....anyhoo....lets see what the new season brings, at least we see a return of RDA in some capactiy, be it only a few episodes, and the 200th should be a good one at least.
Is that July 14th for everyone, or just in the US?
samdelfino Wrote:Is that July 14th for everyone, or just in the US?

Just the US dates....still waiting to find out when they will air in the UK and elsewhere. I know we wait ages, but now that its barely a week away it sems to have come round rathe quick also :bug:
sarahloui Wrote:Just the US dates....still waiting to find out when they will air in the UK and elsewhere. I know we wait ages, but now that its barely a week away it sems to have come round rathe quick also :bug:

It has been quick, I hope it comes here soon.
samdelfino Wrote:It has been quick, I hope it comes here soon.

There was rumour that SKy One had told a magazine that they would be screening the new season from October 5th and 6th however this has yet to be officially confirmed. I would imagine it would be around that time but still waiting for confirmation.
sarahloui Wrote:There was rumour that SKy One had told a magazine that they would be screening the new season from October 5th and 6th however this has yet to be officially confirmed. I would imagine it would be around that time but still waiting for confirmation.

No, no, no... That's way too long to wait! That's it... I'm moving to a country where it airs July 14th. Tongue
:
samdelfino Wrote:No, no, no... That's way too long to wait! That's it... I'm moving to a country where it airs July 14th. Tongue

As always we have to wait months before it arrives, but be thankful we don't have a mid season break of about three months like the US does. So yes we have to wait, but then they air all 20 or so episodes al at the same time. I've gotten used to the waiting over the years .....and I don't mind spoilers so I usually rely on peeps on here and other places to tell me whats going on :bug:
:kitty: Ladies and Gents!

Tonight is Da night for the US. Smile

Sci-Fi has a Stargate Science (?) Special on first (7pm CST) then the shows.

Enjoy!
^Calico^
^Calico^ :paw:
Calico's Big Cats Page
Calico Wrote::kitty: Ladies and Gents!

Tonight is Da night for the US. Smile

Sci-Fi has a Stargate Science (?) Special on first (7pm CST) then the shows.

Enjoy!
^Calico^

Yey....enjoy folks....and remember us folks elsewhere in the world who don't have the pleasure of viewing brand new episodes of the programmes...hence I demand...or rather ask very kindly and bestow plenty of promises to fill up the cookie jar..if you give lots of info on the new episodes...whilst reminding gently about spoilers spaces on any information you kind people will be bestowing upon us.

yey the night has finally arrived!!! :party:
Stargate SG-1 Season Ten and Stargate Atlantis Season 3 now airing in the US will air the first TEN episodes of the seasons between July and September before going into its Fall break

Still waiting on new as to when the episodes will air in the UK, Autumn is the only news of the premiers we can gather.

In Canada Stargate Atlantis will be airing from August 21st on Movie Central.
Yes I have the new episodes...I am so happy....
The US may be looking at a six month hiatus between the first half and second half of the Stargate SG-1 S10 and Stargate Atlantis S3

Sci-Fi channel is looking to change scheduling so the second half of both SG-1 and Atlantis may not be aired until March. The scheduling is being revised so that premiering shows will be shown without hiatus weeks put between. For instance the third season of BSG will air in October of this year and run without a break all twenty episodes of the season taking it into March. Much like how shows are aired in the UK.

The new scheduling could also mean that if S11 of Sg-1 and S4 of Atlantis are announced, they could be aired next year without a mid season break.

Nothing has been confirmed about whether the hiatus will be the usual three months or extended to six.

for more check out the news here

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: GateWorld's premier Stargate news Michael 0 204 July 5th, 2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Stargate Atlantis Skyway Patrolman 5 570 November 14th, 2020, 01:55 AM
  Syfy Announces ‘Sanctuary,’ ‘Stargate: Universe’ Return Dates - Hollywood Reporter News From Bing 0 857 February 22nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: News From Bing
  Stargate: Universe Cancellation Puts Kibosh on Atlantis Film - Tvsquad.com News From Bing 0 718 December 30th, 2010, 03:45 PM
  Universe Cancellation Puts Stargate: Atlantis Movie On Hold - Airlock Alpha News From Bing 0 643 December 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM
  Universe Cancellation Puts Stargate: Atlantis Movie On Hold - Airlock Alpha News From Bing 0 627 December 27th, 2010, 12:58 AM
  Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition to premier in Seattle this October Michael 0 982 June 16th, 2010, 03:10 PM
  Name for Stargate: Atlantis movie announced Michael 1 1,233 May 29th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  Rest of season 4- dates confirmed mrt77 10 1,851 January 13th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Last Post: CreoleLakerFan
  Stargate: Atlantis finale -- it's over... Michael 3 1,314 January 10th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK