If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be?
It's good to know that after a few years of being off television, the popular show Xena still has fans. So I'm just curious, and this is a random question, but humor me, if Xena did come back on the air, and you could write the first episode what would it be about? Who would be in it? What would be the same? What would be different? Etc.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" ~ A Tale Of Two Cities
Well, if this is in lieu of/instead of a movie, then my first episode would have to be about how Xena comes back from the dead. Which might require some imagination! I'd probably have it a couple of years after "Friend in Need" (to explain why Gabrielle seems 5+ years older) and perhaps we'd see her in Egypt, fighting evil, writing wrongs (but not singing songs) but not being fulfilled by being a Xena Jr. And perhaps we could see Xena pretty bored in the Japanese afterlife (sort of like Cordelia's boredom w/ being a Higher Being on "Angel.")

And then I'd work out some plot to bring Xena back to life. Steal it from the way Iolaus came back to life (time # 4) if I couldn't think of any other way.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yeah me too...

Explaining originally the Xena's coming back from the dead could be a challenge... ^^ But I guess I'd take a fan fiction I read a few days ago about the "post-a friend in need"... I think it's a good one so I'd be inspired by it...

What about you, Brave Beauty? How would you do it?
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" ~ A Tale Of Two Cities
Well if that's ever aired, let me know... You guys have nice ideas ^^
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma
I'd do a Callisto episode! Leave Xena dead for the time being, and just focus on her. :bg:
Xena wakes up to find Joxer in the shower. Wink
Xev, Xev of B3K, join us in our song!
After all, a thousand years isn't very long!
LMAO! @ the Joxer in the shower Dallas style!

I would probably figure Eve some where into the equation in bringing Xena back of course!

But I have thought about an alternate world plot that is different from the Xena world where another Xena is at.
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 31,806 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 549 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 1,224 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 1,044 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,658 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 850 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
  17-year anniversary of the last new Cleopatra 2525 episode august 3 1,860 March 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 1,106 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 3,266 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,321 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM