Question for Webmaster
Hi, I just wanted to know who the webmaster is on this board. Thanks Smile
I'll move this over to the General Feedback forum. No worries.

The owner of the forums is Michael Martinez. He can be contacted through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of every page.

Let me know if you have any problems using that link.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Thank you very much Rob Roy my friend, I really appreciate it Smile
No worries. That's what I'm here for.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Question: Is that allowed to have a second account?
Only one account per person is the rule.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.
Arkenstone Wrote:Question: Is that allowed to have a second account?

We'd prefer that you only have one account. I have yet to hear a viable reason for having two accounts. There is no hard and fast rule, and it's not part of the Posting Policy, but it is generally accepted. Most individuals who have multiple accounts do so to spam the forums. We have the ability to track the IPs and so forth, and generally we just ban those people outright.

What, for example, would be a legitimate reason to have a second account?

I was just asking, no particularly reason at all. I was curios because usualy Admin are very sever one it comes about multiple accounts.

But speaking of IDs, how can you track the ID?
Arkenstone Wrote:I was just asking, no particularly reason at all. I was curios because usualy Admin are very sever one it comes about multiple accounts.

On a discussion forum, I can only see a mutiple account user as someone who intends to abuse the forums. I can see no practical reason for multiple accounts.

Quote:But speaking of IDs, how can you track the ID?

The Internet tracks everything, and if you have the right stuff, you can follow someone. Hence the recent controvery in the U.S. over the Federal Government requesting Google, Yahoo and MSN searches. You can track specific individuals. On this forum, every time you post, our site tracks your IP and logs it. If necessary, admins can pull this information up.

There is nowhere on the net that you can go that you won't leave footprints. This shouldn't be a concern to normal, law-abiding netizens, so long as you take regular precautions to protect yourself.

There is no true privacy or anonymity on the Internet. Xenite.Org maintains a privacy policy which everyone should be aware of:

http://www.xenite.org/main/privacy.html

We can and do occasionally provide precise, detailed information on abusive users to responsible parties.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question so ridiculous I can't believe I'm asking it. Luthien_001 4 1,680 February 13th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Question on Deleting Posts Rayhana 4 1,272 July 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  Question About Links Calli 2 1,012 June 28th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Last Post: jadegecko
  Question for the mods... rudebadger 1 907 November 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Profile question goshmanhescute 1 795 June 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post: missferal
  Question Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 5 880 May 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad
  Question about quotes gemini0521 9 1,031 January 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  i have a question . . . very important! midnight_darkness 3 794 September 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Question on Ignore Feature? Amethyst Essence 2 643 August 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Amethyst Essence
  Signature question Venefice 2 552 March 17th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Venefice