Xena meets Buffy
Lucy and original Buffy actress Kristy Swanson at an event for the 100th issue of Maxim Magazine (both were covergirls) at Mary D's site.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
What do you mean by originally Buffy? Is that the actress that played in the buffy movie that inspired Buffy (show)'s creator?

Nice pic, though... Soon, I'll have to buy new cd's 'cause I won't have places for all of those on my pc ^^
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma
That's right - Buffy was a movie first, then a series. Although they were created/written/produced by the same guy.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yeah, i read that the movie was a real flop... ^^... But I think whedon well catched himself with the serie... It was a lot better! Hey, August, which other forum of SF Fandom do you post thread in?

Aleera
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma
Yep, the movie was one of those that was very popular among a cult audience, but overall didn't do too well at the box office. It was released in the summer with a lot of bigger-budget competion too. I think it continued to do ok in video renatls among the teen set in ensuing years, which is how producer Joss Whedon sold the idea of a series to the WB network, whioch actively wanted to attract a teen audience.

And I've probably posted in just about every forum here! :laugh: But most definitely the other Ren Pics forums (Cleo, Jack, Hercules) plus Buffy and general fantasy tv, and then over in the science fiction section Lost, Trek and general sci-fi. But really just about all of them at some point or another. Smile

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 31,806 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 549 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 1,224 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,658 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 850 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: august
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 1,106 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 3,266 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,321 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM
  Xena opening credits - Lego style! august 4 939 October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
  Shatner to produce a documentary about Xena fans? august 3 1,053 October 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Michael