Anakin Clone
I was just thinking on a bored rainy day - what ever happened to Anakin's severed arm from Episode II? I'm surprised no one in the expanded universe book writing industry has thought of bringing Anakin back as a clone as they did with the Emperor. What do you lot think?
I think that would be kind of weird, especially as it might happen when Darth Vader was still around. Plus the cloning thing has been done way too much in Star Wars, and it doesn't need any more.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
I suppose that is true but that hasn't stopped theme repeating themes in the past - Palpatine probably had the arm in some hidden chamber somewhere so that Vader never had the idea of moving his consciousness to a fresh copy of his body. He probably saw the danger of this as it would have made Vader a lot more powerful than he and much more difficult to kil. Vader in his cyborg form was a lot easier to kill for the Emperor if he ever lost the need for him.
I agree that the clone thing has been done too much.
I can imagine quite a bit.
i would be upset if they did something in the novels, games, etc with that arm.

And you said you wondered what happened to the arm and in a later post suggested that palpatine might have it. how could he? dooku fled geonosis just as the jedi and their clone army took control of the planet, with anakin's arm lying on the hangar floor.
It could follow Darth Vader around like Thing from the Addams family. It could fly about and choke people, so it's not just Vader pointing and people gasping, you've actually got a disembodied arm & hand there doing the strangling. :laugh:
Kef Kenen Wrote:And you said you wondered what happened to the arm and in a later post suggested that palpatine might have it. how could he? dooku fled geonosis just as the jedi and their clone army took control of the planet, with anakin's arm lying on the hangar floor.

Why would Palpatine have needed Dooku to secure the arm? He could have just ordered a Storm Trooper, medic, heck anyone could have been ordered to retrieve it if it had just been left there.

Does anyone know what are done with severed limbs in our own world? I know that, unless you specify, any organ or tissues removed by a surgeon are biopsied and then cremated.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I dunno, varies from country to country I guess.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Palpatine didn't need Anakin's arm either because Anakin was still alive also.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Han Solo Wrote:Palpatine didn't need Anakin's arm either because Anakin was still alive also.

Sure he did, for the clone Anakin army that he was preparing. They would peeve to death any Jedi that came along. Imagine a chorus of a thousand voices saying, "You NEVER let me drive. Do I HAFTA to go to bed now?!? Why? WHY? WHY!?!"

Devastating.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I could see Palpatine using the genetic material from the arm just as they did from Jango for the clone army. He could have someone manipulate the genes to create an army of powerful force sensitives completely under his control . That's what I would have done lol:twitch
i saw that when ani's hand is cut off by dooko it's his left hand, but when ani & padme marry at the end, his right hand is electronic, then in ep.3, it's his left again.
STAR WARS RUUULEEEZZZ! :warrior: Confusedtorm: :up: :leech: :crown:
Darth Chloron Wrote:i saw that when ani's hand is cut off by dooko it's his left hand, but when ani & padme marry at the end, his right hand is electronic, then in ep.3, it's his left again.

Are you serious? That's a huge flub! I can't believe they'd mess that up.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: The Star Wars Clone/Storm Troopers Explained (Sort of) FilmGuy 0 445 July 12th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) to appear in 2 episodes of "Clone Wars" Michael 0 661 January 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars New Episodes begain again with "Nightsisters" Han Solo 3 971 January 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Han Solo 0 802 September 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Season 3 preview for Clone Wars Han Solo 5 817 August 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM
  Clone Wars Season Finale Boomstick 1 655 May 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
  Preview for season 2 finale of Clone Wars Han Solo 0 621 April 8th, 2010, 06:48 PM
  Review of Clone Wars season 1 on blu ray Han Solo 0 741 December 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM
  Clone Wars 2.03 & 2.04 Han Solo 2 936 November 4th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Clone Wars season 2 premiere date announced .. Han Solo 6 1,039 October 4th, 2009, 07:28 PM