Dumbeldore is not dead!!!
hey guys,

i found this website.

http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/

it contains pretty good proves about dumbeldore not being dead :wink:

it is quite convincing but i dont know what to belive anymore:worry: :worry:
No, I looked at that website before, and I'm still unsure. I now think that Dumbledore is definitely dead, but only because he asked Snape to kill him. This topic's been done once or twice before though.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
I think he s wrong about one thing DD horcrux is not fawkes its the sorting hat. the sorceres ston was made by flamel and DD doesnt he live forever with the potion if taken regularly
I don't think that Dumbledore is dead. I think that Snape was ordered to "kill" Dumbledore by Dumbledore. I think it would make it easier for Dumbledore to look for the rest of the horcruxes if everyone thought he was dead .In the 6th book Dumbledore said something to Draco that makes me think this.He says "He cannot kill you if you are already dead. Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine."
Wicked!

-Vikki
I don't know if Dumbledore is dead or not...i've been trying to sort out my thoughts on this (i've changed my opinion many times).

but i don't think that dumbledore has a horcrux. Even though the book may have described the killing as the bad thing, I still think Rowling basically came right out and said shredding your soul was immoral, and no self-respecting wizard would create a horcrux. I don't have quotes to back it up right now though. I'm lazy. :thud: :bug:
Don't do nothing.
I thought that site had some pretty convincing proof that Dumbledore isn't dead, but I still am not completely convinced. I also don't believe that Dumbledore made a Horcrux. It seemed like he was completely opposed to anything like that. He doesn't seem to be the type to create something like a Horcrux, which is supposed to be evil.
Look DD croked get over it! But I did find it suspiciouse that in the beggining of the 6th one when DD came to get Harry, he told the Dursleys, "What ever may happen, take care of Harrry!" huh anyway...
oooh and the Sorting Hat Cannot be a Horcrux. Jk Said so Tongue
as much as i love Dumbledore, i think hes dead Confusedad: I just think that J.K made a big deal about Harry needing to go on to finish Voldemort alone and such a big deal was made about him dying, unlike sirius. Who sorry forgotting off track is perhaps going to return in a different form somehow, remember the mirror that he gave harry, i doubt J.K put that in for no reason and we know shes often put in little things that often become important in later books. I also think he asked Snape to kill him because in the book He says please severus and we know from earlier quotes Dumbledore isnt afraid of death so perhaps he was asking Snape to kill him. But yeh i definatly agree that the site has heaps of great information about it especcially that whole fawkes theory.
"Must we recieve every Bennet in the country?!"

:music: Nobody said it was easy, nobody said it was going to be this hard...I'm going back to the start.
Didn't I post something like this a while back?
Visit and join my Star Wars site at:

http://starwarsbf2rpg.proboards75.com/index.cgi
did you? sorry if i repeated anything you did because i havent read anything else that i have. What part of my theory was the same to what you posted?
"Must we recieve every Bennet in the country?!"

:music: Nobody said it was easy, nobody said it was going to be this hard...I'm going back to the start.
Nearly all of it. I posted that site about 5 months ago, so you probably wouldnt have seen it. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Visit and join my Star Wars site at:

http://starwarsbf2rpg.proboards75.com/index.cgi
if DD's still alive (which I doubt), then he found another way around the Killing Curse, he would NEVER use a Horcrux

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Sirius really dead? shadowfax 29 1,866 August 22nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ginny weasley
  Snape might be dead? chenresi 5 589 August 28th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Chalee Storms
  Is Sirius dead? davedapunk 33 1,691 June 29th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Orangeblossom
  Is the person who died at the end of OotP really dead? contains spoilers Unregistered 3 395 September 6th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Hedwig16