Happy Birthday Kevin Smith
Happy Birthday March 16 Kevin Tod Smith. You are greatly missed! He would have been 43 today.
Happy Birthday Kevin,

Miss you.
It's always so shocking for me to realize how much time has passed since Kev left us. Wow. Usually, I'm in New Zealand right now. This year, a number of things put my trip off until October/November, but Kev has been very much on my mind yesterday and today, as have Sue, Oscar, Tyrone and Willard. I wish them all the wonderful memories of their husband and father, today and every day.

I think next year, I will lead a drive for donations to Kev's Trust Fund, between February and March. Please keep this in mind and I'll post more about it later.

:lips:
Lori
http://www.kevinsmithtrust.com
Happy birthday big guy and may all the angels join you at the bar for a celebration of laughter and song. :birthday:
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

>***********************<

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

>***********************<
Happy B'Day Kevin. May you be enjoying your special day wherever you are in heaven. Still and always miss you. May you always be flying with angels. Angel :party: :birthday:

Hugs,
Shait
happy bday mate. really miss ya
Certainly worth noting Kevin's birthday - he would have been 53. And a great occasion to re-share this wonderful memory. Smile

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=328&d=1458138941]

Attached Files Image(s)

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Remembering Kevin Smith on his birthday. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
What a fantastic actor he was, and so well loved and regarded by the people who worked with him.
Happy birthday.
Remembering Kevin on his birthday....

Attached Files Image(s)

Is this possible? Kevin would have been 59 this year? And that means last month was the 20th anniversary of his passing. Ask not for whom the bell tolls....
We lost a great talent and friend to fans 20 years ago. I'm afraid your pictures don't load for me, though.
Well those were in posts from 2016, 2017 and 2018, and remember during one of the server moves or upgrades or whatever, the titles of all the uploaded photos got scrambled, so I don't think any photos in any thread can be seen now, right?
Ah. I should try to fix that at some point. Smile

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Smith badlands 1 449 March 1st, 2019, 11:52 PM
Last Post: august
  Kevin Costner badlands 1 542 October 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Last Post: august
  Today is Bridget Regan's birthday Michael 2 1,101 March 7th, 2014, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Kevin Sorbo : a nice man , a great actor LadyBruna 60 11,634 September 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Kevin's new book! gemini0521 5 1,635 October 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Kevin in Toronto! gemini0521 1 755 August 30th, 2011, 11:56 PM
  Testing Kevin Sorbo Forum Michael 0 957 May 24th, 2011, 08:55 PM
  Kevin items gemini0521 1 969 April 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM
  Kevin at Megacon gemini0521 0 776 March 28th, 2011, 12:03 PM
  Kevin Sorbo News for Saturday, Feb 26, 2011 Actor News Updates 0 930 February 26th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Actor News Updates