Poll: Would you rig out Vader
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Vader's cool the way he is
75.00%
12 75.00%
Oh yeah!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rigg out Vader!
Lets try something else ok? Vader right? Is fighting a Jedi drops his saber, because the Jedi is a force user he can't lift choke or pull im what does he do? LIGHTNING!
Jedi Guardian Wrote:Lets try something else ok? Vader right? Is fighting a Jedi drops his saber, because the Jedi is a force user he can't lift choke or pull im what does he do? LIGHTNING!

Doesn't really work in context (since there were no other Jedi pre se when Vader was "born"), but I'll go with it. Vader is fighting a Jedi and drops his light saber. He could alternately fling big heavy metal objects at the guy, or simple retrieve his lightsaber.

Out of curiosity, why can't Vader choke another force user?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I have always wondered that myself but I read in a guide that one force user can't choke another. So in a way are you saying Vader's perfect?
Jedi Guardian Wrote:I have always wondered that myself but I read in a guide that one force user can't choke another. So in a way are you saying Vader's perfect?

I'm saying that the character of Vader is what he is. He was intended to be this incredibly menacing character. He has no face, he is clad from toe to tip in black. He has an ominous, omnipresent respirator sound-effect. He can alternately choke someone to death from a vast distance or or lift them with his leather-covered hands and break their neck. He weilds a light saber as good or better than anyone else living.

I voted that "Vader's cool the way he is."

So long response to short - yes. I don't see any need to add anything to the big guy.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
You know what forget the whole thing. I thought this was a good idea and... *voice faints as heading to look at another post*
Jedi Guardian Wrote:You know what forget the whole thing. I thought this was a good idea and... *voice faints as heading to look at another post*

Nothing wrong with posting and sharing your ideas. It's just that for most fans I think, Vader is cool the way he is. I also voted that he's just fine the way he is. He doesn't need any improvements whatsoever.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Jedi Guardian Wrote:You know what forget the whole thing. I thought this was a good idea and... *voice faints as heading to look at another post*

You're more than welcome to make your comments and state your reasons behind it. But SF-FANDOM is, first and foremost, a discussion forum. You're inviting discussion on this concept when you post. Your ideas are intriguing, but requesting a personal opinion, they don't work for me. That's all.

Feel free to trick Vader out in any way, shape or form you feel would make the character better. You might, perhaps, even wish to wrap it up in a fan fiction story that you can post and have others add or comment on within our very forums.

I couldn't change anything about Vader. I think there are some really cool features about Vader, like his mask. I think it was a neat design and revolutionary for its time as the villain behind the mask. As far as weapons, I would also have to say no. Boba Fett and such people may have had other neat hidden weapons, but Vader has the force. With the force and his lightsaber, I don't think he needs much of anything else.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
CORTOSIS GAUNTLETS! I am not going to give up! Anyone that fights other people wiith lightsabers can use cortosis gaunlets, you don't even have to change the look!
At the risk of showing my ignorance, what are cortosis gauntlets???

And no by the way, whatever they are.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Cortosis metal is one of the few preciouse metals in the Star Wars universe that a lightsaber can't burn through any one could use those and I think I could use those! :lol:
But now you're just destroying Vader's weaknesses, you can't have Vader come along and scoff about how little weaknesses he has.
("Look, you can't cut my hand off, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!")
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
I think that's mainly some of the point I want to get rid of Vader's weakness or make him stronger. So it's decided Vader's fine the way he is.
Vader is cool the way he is IMO. People have known Vader for years the way he is, so changing him would be impossible for many of us. I think that if anyone could have been changed, it would have been General Grievous. He is cool and all, and I'm not saying that I would or would not change him in any way, but what I mean is that he was just introduced to the Star Wars fans. They could have given him the gauntlets that you want, and all other things for that fact.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
The only thing I'd change about Grievous is that infernal coughing. Get's a bit irritating...
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
Give the guy an inhaler. Yes an upgrade on Grivouse!
Does Vader ever wear anything besides black? :crown:
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I like the Hello Kitty thing on the front. lol.
vader is cool guy the way he is they made him really coooooool in a bad way

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: ROGUE ONE LEAKED TRAILER 2 Breakdown! Darth Vader Revealed! A Star Wars Story Movie FilmGuy 0 547 July 17th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Vader Wants YOU! Han Solo 0 684 January 8th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Darth Vader costume badlands 2 963 January 8th, 2011, 12:11 PM
  Darth Vader robs a bank?? Han Solo 1 718 July 26th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Darth Vader is watching you from the Washington National Cathedral RobRoy 2 991 April 20th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Gollum wannabe
  The Adventures of Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager Han Solo 3 789 November 28th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Sciguy
  darth vader video remix sessions.....this is hilarious moonscience 4 1,013 July 14th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  Does Darth Vader have to choke a hoe? chapill 1 1,043 May 5th, 2006, 04:35 PM
  Vader D.W.11 7 988 April 30th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Last Post: D.W.11
  Luke's face in Vader's mask hobojesus 11 1,257 January 31st, 2006, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango