unwanted e-mail notifications
When I re-registerd I clicked the e-mail notification box on user profiles; I soon realized I didn't want this and clicked it off- but the notifications keep coming.
Thanks for your attention.
I have the exact same problem.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.
Hmmm. Ok next time you go into a thread that is sending you email notifications, click on reply. Then scroll down to the bottom and make sure that the box that says Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible is unchecked. It could be that you were already subscribed to a few threads and changing your User CP didn't change those threads you were subbed to and you'll have to manually click it off. Please let me know if this works or not so Dixie can take a look at it.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
I'm still getting some email notifications. I just checked one of the threads I'm getting it from, and the box was unchecked.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Notifications May Not Be Working BoardAdmin 1 911 September 21st, 2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Notifications Seemed to have stopped Working Tracie 4 991 September 7th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Tracie
  missing email notifications Ebony 24 1,960 June 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
  e mail notification moif 7 813 June 27th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Dixie
  My E-Mail eowyn12 2 567 March 17th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Eiley
  Email notifications Saru_da_man 2 667 March 6th, 2003, 04:16 AM
  email notifications Ebony 9 1,383 February 20th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Eldanuumea