Poll: What is your favorite new movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Phantom Menace
0%
0 0%
Attack of the Clones
22.22%
2 22.22%
Revenge of the Sith
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favorite new movie?
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
Revenge of the Sith.

No question. Far and away the best of the prequels for me.
hear hear, i im suprised anyone even needs to ask. I would be interested to meet someone who feels that TPM was their number one.
The dark side is best, you get to go to bed late and stuff
Darth Bore Wrote:I would be interested to meet someone who feels that TPM was their number one.
I know there's a few people like that on the forum who like TPM. And Boomstick I know likes AOTC, so it's a worthwhile question, though the winner will definitely come out ROTS. I predict that it will then be TPM and then AOTC, but I could be wrong.
I voted ROTS by the way, for much of the reasons that others have.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
I don't want to discourage you all from posting but please make a search on favorite movie before posting a thread or poll on it. There are multiple threads on favorite movie though it appears there is not one on just the prequels so I'll let this one go on.

Thanks
Han
I can imagine quite a bit.
I enjoy all of the prequel films a lot, but I'd have to say AOTC is my favourite of the trilogy.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
ROTS without a doubt. I absolutely adored Ian McDiarmid's ac ting in it. Heart
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.
Ian made it work, his seduction of Anakin was excellent as that scene at the opera thingy pays testimant to "Have u ever heard of Darh Paiglas?(sorry wrong spelling i know) no? well he could prevent death" brilliant!
Yeah, I love Ian (love, like as in, I love his acting), he's really good at doing Palps, both in OT and in PT, I'm glad they brought him back for PT.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
yes it was good they brought him back , i perticulary like the way he says the odd thing in the PT that he said as emperor in the old "I can feel your anger" and "Good , gooooood!!!" one of the few things Lucas did get right at least when bridging the ot and pt.
One thing is though why was the makeup changed? In the OT Palps had a yellowish thin face with more subtle wrinkles, but in the PT it was different. I suppose it's just a change to make him look slightly younger.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
yes i noticed that, i attributed it to him being around 23 years older in roj not to mention the natural decay that a long term user of the dark side of the force aquires, but i do think he looked better in rots, the makeup etc back in 83 was clearly not as good.
However Palpatine's appearance in the dvd of Empire Strikes Back is still his makeup from ROTS. I think it was just a decision to go with that makeup as opposed to trying to recreate the ROTJ. Who knows George Lucas may tweak ROTJ next time and put Ian with his new makeup look.
Nah, I prefer the ROTJ makeup, it's yellowish-ness makes him look older, which of course he is.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
off topic i know but whilst we are on the subject of ROJ did u notice that all Imperial officers are the same rank? (6 bars) even Admiral Piett is who is supposed to be an admiral and had a large rank bar thingy in empire. Maybe Lucas could sort that as well, as it bothers geeks like me. :wave:
Revenge of the Sith for me although The Phantom Menace would be a close second.
Xev, Xev of B3K, join us in our song!
After all, a thousand years isn't very long!
Darth Bore Wrote:off topic i know but whilst we are on the subject of ROJ did u notice that all Imperial officers are the same rank? (6 bars) even Admiral Piett is who is supposed to be an admiral and had a large rank bar thingy in empire. Maybe Lucas could sort that as well, as it bothers geeks like me. :wave:

I didn't notice that but one of the complaints or observations was he didn't use British actors for the officers and it made Jedi appear a bit weaker from a consistency standpoint of the previous two.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
To be fair, Darth Maul and Darth Sidious are by far the coolest characters in the prequels (I like Dooku too, only because a genius portrays him tho) so TPM is pretty darn good if you like the duo, but Sidious is even better in ROTS because he finally reveals himself in all his pod throwing, electricity burning glory!

Wish Sidious had a few more scenes in AOTC and appears in OT a bit more. Fingers crossed for Archival Edition

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chewbacca movie badlands 2 729 June 2nd, 2018, 05:52 PM
Last Post: august
  Video: Trailer for "Solo: A Star Wars Movie" FilmGuy 1 598 May 24th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Hans Solo to get his own movie? badlands 4 714 June 28th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Ingvanye
  Video: ROGUE ONE LEAKED TRAILER 2 Breakdown! Darth Vader Revealed! A Star Wars Story Movie FilmGuy 0 512 July 17th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Boycott on new Star Wars movie badlands 3 922 November 17th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Michael
  New Lucas movie: Strange Magic badlands 3 692 January 28th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Last Post: august
  The new Star Wars Movie badlands 3 811 June 8th, 2014, 07:15 PM
  Twitch has trailer for Mark Hamill's Steampunkian Hungarian movie Michael 4 1,046 September 15th, 2011, 01:10 PM
  Favorite Star Wars Film BlueDelvia 110 10,698 January 8th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Lucas authorizes sound effects for "Fanboys" movie Michael 10 1,659 October 4th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: akoroves