First Impressions Of Earth
HAHA, good on ya for battling it out, hopefully not to the death. Well, I'm sure you'll will win the fight eventually.

Yeah I love 'God Only Knows' by the Beach Boys, it's such a cute song. Their songs are good.

I always fight with my parents because they dont' like any of my CD's, and I make them listen to it whenever I'm in their car. So it's a constant battle for me, but if I play a song and my mum or dad likes it, you know, I sort of wish that they didn't, because if they like it, it can't be that good. You know what I mean? Old people like their music, and we like our's, so we shouldn't change that balance. I've learnt to deal with that.

Ok then, cya!
whompy
lol whompy,

I know what you mean, I felt the same thing when my sister started to liek the Strokes. lol, I was like, how can you lie them? I LIKE THEM, NOT YOU!!! Whatever, we both love them, but the same thing is happening now with my favorite show (and also the best show ever made, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA! and please, give it a chance!), I've been obsessed with it for over 2 years, and my family (especially my sister) always mocked me for watching it so religiously.

That was until I got Season One on DVD for Christmas this year. Durring the break, my sister asked to borrow them and watch them on her computer, she fell in love with the show (mostly becuase one of the central characters, Apollo (lol), played by a guy named Jamie Bamber, is apparently VERY hot).

Anyway, now she watches the show with me on Friday nights, which I can't stand! I had a rituall going, you know? Always Coke with Vienna Finger cookies, the lights off, and NO DISTRACTIONS! My sister is always asking questions, and its quite irritating. Enough venting...

Back to the Beach Boys, yeah, I love 'God Only Knows', that's a great song. My favorite, if you know it, is 'Surfin' Safari', and I like 'Shut Down', and 'In my Room', although of course, I love every song, I like those particularly.
Gaius Baltar, you're so cool
Too bad you're a Cylon tool

Baltar is a CylonYou know its true.
Haha!! So your avatar is the supposedly hot guy from Battlestar Gallactica? Well, let me tell you, he's not hot, he looks like a try-hard Han Solo. Star Wars is as far as I'm going to get with the whole space si-fi genre. But don't get me wrong, I love/like Star Wars! I watched the whole saga during the last holidays, because I was curious about it's huge nerd-fame. Being myself a nerd, I had to investigate, and I loved/liked it.

I was obsessed with Lord Of The Rings a couple of years back, even tried reading to books, but they were too long and descriptive, so I just kept with watching the movies. I bought a bookmark, just because it came with a fake "one-ring". Once I tried doing a marathon with all three, but I fell asleep during the first one because I started it at 7pm. Won't be doing that again!

Yeah I got my sister interested in Lost for a while, but then she just forgot about it.

Anyway back to music, don't wanna turn this into a weird post. I haven't heard those other Beach Boys songs, so I'll probably download them.

Ok then, cya!
Whompy

PS: My name is whomping willow, not because I love Harry Potter, but because I love to laught at it. It's is so easy to find funny things in those movies, even when they are not deliberate. OMG, when i saw the last movie, people told me and my friends to shut-up because we were laughing so much.
lol, very funny, if you still want to talk about 'off Strokes' stuff lol, my sn is jameslomuscio.

And I'm not that into Harry Potter, so I had no idea until onw what whomping willow meant or refered to, lol

Your sn, what's that?
Well that dissappionts me how you don't watch Harry Potter to laugh at it, because you're missing out on some funy ****! Excuse my language, but seriouly, you have to watch it!!!
Yeah I don't know what else we can say about The Strokes, until I go to the concert, but we'll always find something.
cya later
whompy
sn refers to an AIM screen name, a popular IM program.

ttyl

Right...well, do you watch Family Guy or American Dad (which I just discovered yesterday)? They are soooooooooo funny, I love em!!! Do you watch Lost? Cos that'll be gud, I can get some hints on stuff, yeah!

Do you watch Entourage? It's sooo good. It's only aired it on pay tv here so I can't watch it no more - tear! I'll have to buy the DVD or download some episodes.

Have you heard You're My Bestfriend by Queen. I like it, it's very happy!!

Anyway, cya james!
whompy

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requirements for Earth-like life on other planets Michael 0 3,336 April 9th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Earth to be consumed by giant red star Agaricus 5 1,221 February 5th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Scientists confirm another Martian rock has landed on Earth Michael 0 611 January 25th, 2012, 04:50 AM
  Video: Google Hangout discussion about discovery of Earth-sized rocky planets Michael 0 632 December 21st, 2011, 12:31 AM
  And again...an "Earth-like" planet has been discovered. Michael 0 666 December 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
  Wired wants you to name new Earth-like planet Michael 0 641 December 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM
  Earth hottest it's been in 2,000 years RobRoy 64 3,048 May 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Bacchus
  Fossils point to oldest life on Earth RobRoy 3 563 June 8th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  French are rudest, most boring people on earth: British poll RobRoy 15 1,156 May 28th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Last Post: brandy
  Oldest Rock In Earth's History On Display SpringfieldST 2 512 April 11th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Last Post: big jack