Hermione...very moody in new movie
Hey, did anyone notice how Hermione seemed angry all the time in the third movie. Even when she was saying something happy or nice she sounded [edited]. like she had PMS or something??? i would just like to state that they should get a new person to play her cos [edited for profanity and flaming]when she gets angry at the dance and runs off, that was funny, [edited to remove flaming]!!!
cya

**Admin note**

Your post has been edited for flaming and profanity. Sf-Fandom does not allow flame baiting, flaming or profanity on any of its forums.
Please read our posting policy and guidelines.
This is your first warning.

Thank you
Stripe
I assume you mean fourth movie, not third.
I dissagree, while I'm sure you're very passionate on the subject (the edits say more than what has remained) I think Emma Watson is very good at Hermione, and the whole anger thing is in the book. My main reason for this is that the boys (especially Ron, whom I think Rowling is building up a relationship with Hermione) didn't ask her straight away. If she needs to be angry for the purpose of the storyline then so be it. Plus it would be really weird having a new Hermione come along.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
she is quite moody i agree, but the thing i found most interesting was watching what a workout her eyebrows were getting... they moved in the weirdest ways whenever she talked... seriously, pay attention to it the next time you watch HP4. it's hilarious. Big Grin
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
She's too pretty... she wasn't supposed to get pretty until the Yule Ball
:lips: "There's more to life than just to live!" -JB
We should all just do what we want and go with our impulses, if things don't work out, we forget about them and move on... it's living in the moment because we'll be dying in the next.
I know and the dress is pink not... blue but we've discussed that already! And the houselves are left out and!!! URGH!
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
[QUOTE=Orangeblossom]she is quite moody i agree, but the thing i found most interesting was watching what a workout her eyebrows were getting... they moved in the weirdest ways whenever she talked... seriously, pay attention to it the next time you watch HP4. it's hilarious. Big Grin[/QUOTE

i didn't notice a thing about her eyebrows]
Orangeblossom Wrote:she is quite moody i agree, but the thing i found most interesting was watching what a workout her eyebrows were getting... they moved in the weirdest ways whenever she talked... seriously, pay attention to it the next time you watch HP4. it's hilarious. Big Grin

omg i noticed that, it was funny. everytime she talked, her eyebrows did a dance or something. it went hand in hand with her mood. i guess that adds character, but its more funny then it is good acting.
Well Ill do that orangeblossom
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Yeah! Me too...if I ever see the movie. I suspect I'll start sniggering right off at her eyebrows now! :bounce:
i think emma watson is THE right person to play hermione granger.i dont think that they should find someone else. but yeah she was a bit moody in HP 4 but maybe she was supposed to be :worry: . i dont know....
harmione wasn't really moody in the book
okay maybe she did cry a few times but she did look pretty happy about viktor krum
then again they never really follow the book.
i like emma watson! her acting skills have grown so much since the first movie and her expressions are great in the 4th movie! she is moody what teenage girl isn't. and Hermione was moody in the book!
Wicked!

-Vikki
it's puberty :-P nah jp, but yeah Ron and Hermione were ****** off at each other alot in the fourth at least around the yule ball, so yeha I can see why and "being treated like an owl" would **** me off too, but idk she's till hott though :-P
She doesn't seem angry in every scene, and she's a teenager now so she will get angry alot. I know I do!
:lips: I Love Pirates :lips:

:wink: And really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!:wink:
Sugar_Quill Wrote:i like emma watson! her acting skills have grown so much since the first movie and her expressions are great in the 4th movie! she is moody what teenage girl isn't. and Hermione was moody in the book!

I like Emma a lot, too. I was concerned, though, when I saw the interview in the extra features of the latest DVD. She seems delightful, but she has developed the habit of holding her mouth in an odd stretched position when talking. I wish her family or agent would suggest she hold her mouth in a more natural position, it would be much more becoming. She is so pretty and nice.
I completely and utterly agree. Its like shes got pms 24/7. or shes practising to be a mother. "Of to bed, the both of you" or pair of you...i cant remember i half blocked it from my memory.

SHOW A LITTLE DIVERSITY HERMIONE...FOOL!

world peace all, world peace.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I LOVE RUPERT

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 404 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  Newt Scamander to Star in His Own Movie FilmGuy 2 538 May 25th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 541 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 575 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Full Movie Online Free News From Yahoo! 0 890 December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  "The Mirror" has picture of Harry and Hermione Michael 3 614 June 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
  Video: Official Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 1" MOVIE Michael 0 407 June 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM
  The next Movie Irene 5 513 May 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's Ł30mil Michael 4 678 May 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM
  Young Grindelwald to appear in only one HP movie Michael 0 607 September 12th, 2009, 08:52 PM