[A little OT] My First Website !
Just visited your site and great work as always,DChan! :goodjob: :thumbsup:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Hi there,

Another month another update, hope you like Smile

At the moment I am sick and really feeling bad, it's sort of the flu or something like that, I caught a nasty bug and it's not cool, I am happy I had materials in advance to update the site Smile

Love and hugs from a far (don't want to contaminate you Wink)

D-Chan
Darling, your jobs are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us! :hug:
Great job,Dchan! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us! Hope you get to feeling better! Angel
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Fantastic work D-Chan. :goodjob: :clap:

Please get well soon.

Hugs,
Shait
Hello Smile

I am improving and get better day by day and I am almost 100% OK, thanks for your nice words and support Smile

Just wanted to let you know I updated my site
And I also set up a mailing list, it will be handier for everyone, and you'll be noticed when I update my site, so feel free to subscribe ^^

I wanted to add I update my site every month so if you don't subscribe, check it every month if you like my work, don't want to spam forums/lists with my monthly announcement and I also have to admit I have less time to post on every forum/list I would love to so if you like my work, subscribe to the newsletter ^^

Hugs and love

D-Chan :paw:

http://www.geocities.com/dchan77fr/Dchan_Art
Great work as always,DChan!:goodjob: Thanks for sharing it with us!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
D-Chan, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!!!! Those flu bugs just seem to be getting worse and worse and much harder to get rid of. Your updates are wonderful, they always are though, you do such a fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, even when not feeling well!! Smile Now go take care of yourself and fully recover!! Thanks again for amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Hello,

After a couple of months and numerous health issues (again !), I finally managed to update my site !
So don't be shy and have a look, there are walls for every fandoms ^^
Hugs and love

http://www.geocities.com/dchan77fr/Dchan_Art
Thank you D-Chan for your wonderful site. Love it. Smile

Hope all your health issues are getting better.

Hugs,
Shait
Great job,DChan!:thumbsup: I especially love "The Preacher"! Hope you're feeling much better now!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Thanks a lot

I updated my site with just one wall as my parents were seriously sick these couples of weeks and wasn't feeling good either but well, we're all feeling better now Smile
And remember to subscribe to my newsletter (it's fixed now) if you want to be the first to know about updates Wink
Hugs and love

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I will not updating my website anymore (partly due to family and personal health issues and financial ones as well)
My site will still stay on the net, but I won't pay anymore for the domain, meaning ads again and a very tiny bandwidth
You will always be able to browse it but as I said, no more updates

Besides I just learnt that Geocities would close this year so it was time for a change ^^

For my artwork, I set up a yahoo group, I already uploaded ALL my wallpapers, poems, fics, extra etc... on it and I will add more art as soon as it comes.
It's more friendly as I'll be able to interact with you there and all the new stuff will be there !
So join it if you like what I do ^^
Can't wait to see you there ^^

It's members only to prevent spam and bad stuff
Hope you are numerous to come to "D-Chan's Little Corner, the Group" ^^
Thanks again for your support
Hugs and love

D-Chan

Click on the link to join

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/D-Chan_Little_Corner
D-Chan,I have already went through the steps to join-just waiting for approval. Look forward to seeing what you have!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Ohh I am so sorry to hear that Dchan seems the economic crisis is hitting everyone hard these days.

Take care of your health and dont forget to drop in and visit us from time to time.

Hugs
Stripey
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excellent new Hercules website Zagor 4 1,249 September 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia
  Gina Torres Official Website august 1 766 December 20th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  New website, new interview w/ Patrick Kake! august 2 1,015 November 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Last Post: august
  ROC's Website - New Video ArizonianGal 5 1,539 October 18th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Last Post: ArizonianGal
  Small Xena website I made amazonprincess 0 518 October 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Last Post: amazonprincess
  New Renee' Website Put Together By Renee' Its Cool! xenagabby888 1 525 October 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Grinhilda actor's website august 2 861 September 19th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Belle
  website update gemini0521 7 731 January 24th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Last Post: KevFriend
  website updates gemini0521 2 417 December 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Old Days Hercules website LotrHercNutball 6 558 October 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Last Post: LotrHercNutball