[A little OT] My First Website !
Okay, did it, let me know if worked!! Smile
Rayhana Wrote:Okay, did it, let me know if worked!! Smile

That's weird, I don't see you on the listing ????
PM me your email addy (the one you used to subscribe) and will try to add it manually
Hugs

D-Chan :paw:
I may have to do that,too,since I'm not sure what I need to put in the form that comes up when I click the link in the confirmation email! Let me know!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Well actually I tried to fix it in vain, it doesn't work so I had to deleted it from my page Sad
So just remember I update my site once a month (did it for August btw), and usually within the 1st week Smile
Have a nice summer
Hugs

D-Chan
Thanks for the heads up,DChan! The updates are great! Hope you're doing well! :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
D-chan I'm just curious why you won't be announcing the updates here? You can pm me if you would rather answer that way. LOVE the updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thanks for the support guys Smile
So I will continue posting the updates here Smile
I did the September one btw
Hugs

D-Chan
I'm so glad you decided to continue to notify us here of your updates!!! Smile YEAH!!!!! Now I'm off to view the latest!!!! Smile
So am I! I will be checking the latest update shortly!:clap:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
I viewed your latest updates and they are fantastic!! You do great work,DChan!! :clap:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Have to agree the updates are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!!!!!! Smile
Thank you so much, you don't know how much your words touched me, thanks again *mwah*
Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan :paw:
Ooops I forgot to let you know that I had updated my site earlier this month, have a look, and hope you like the new additions ^^
www.geocities.com/dchan77fr/Dchan_Art
Have a wonderful day
Love and hugs

D-Chan

PS : Ray, I got your mail and will answer you as soon as I can Smile
Very nice updates,DChan! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well-hope you'll be better soon!! Look forward to your next updates! Smile
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Due to my health issues, I won't be able to update my site til 2008 (if I recover properly - cause I need surgery - and if results are good i.e not cancerous), anyway, thanks a lot for your support, I maybe don't post a lot but I read messages ^^
Hugs

D-Chan
D-Chan Wrote:Due to my health issues, I won't be able to update my site til 2008 (if I recover properly - cause I need surgery - and if results are good i.e not cancerous), anyway, thanks a lot for your support, I maybe don't post a lot but I read messages ^^
Hugs

D-Chan
Sorry to hear about your health problems,D-Chan! I hope your surgery goes well and the results are good! Keep us posted!Angel
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
D-Chan - Ditto for me too. Please know good thoughts are being sent your way. Smile

Hugs,
Shait
OH MY D-chan, I'm so sorry to hear your health is not good. I hope whatever is wrong is quickly taken care of and you recover fully and without issue!!!!!! You will be missed!! Good luck!!! Smile
Thanks a lot for all your sweet messages, your support, good vibes, prayers etc ... it's very much appreciated, more than you could think actually.
Don't worry I will keep you in touch.
For the moment nothing new, I will know more after my appointement (nov 27th)
Love and hugs

D-Chan

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excellent new Hercules website Zagor 4 1,249 September 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia
  Gina Torres Official Website august 1 766 December 20th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  New website, new interview w/ Patrick Kake! august 2 1,015 November 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Last Post: august
  ROC's Website - New Video ArizonianGal 5 1,539 October 18th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Last Post: ArizonianGal
  Small Xena website I made amazonprincess 0 518 October 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Last Post: amazonprincess
  New Renee' Website Put Together By Renee' Its Cool! xenagabby888 1 525 October 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Grinhilda actor's website august 2 861 September 19th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Belle
  website update gemini0521 7 731 January 24th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Last Post: KevFriend
  website updates gemini0521 2 417 December 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Old Days Hercules website LotrHercNutball 6 558 October 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Last Post: LotrHercNutball