[A little OT] My First Website !
Thanks Gem :kiss:
And happy you liked "Cool Kev" Smile
Hugs

D-Chan
OH, so sorry about your health probs, D-Chan, which apparently wear on and on...I have been wondering about your mother too...

Yes, computer viruses can be treacherous and extremely bad once they take hold. I use AVG (freeversion) which is easy to download online, it's been upgraded to 7.5 now. It's easy to use, too.

Oh my, a laptop, I still dream of having one!! Can't seem to save any money these days, too many everyday expenses, but I hope someday my wish will become reality. I don't like being limited just to my office desktop, where my chair is not the most comfy in the world, esp. when your back isn't good! (ow, ow, ow...) Confuseding:

I'm proud of you, Dear, for all the wonderful works at your website! :love: I have a tendency to forget to make any kind 'of announcement' when I update my own site (aside from when we report that we have a new story chapter, that is!), so I shall say it now, I have also been working on Fan Art--my own--"arty-fying" my numerous screencaps! I look back over the earlier ones I made and, well, some of them are not that good. I learn from experience in creating and filtering these images. The latest ones are more satisfying to my eye!:kiss: I also have other plans, which will unfold as time permits.....

Let me see if I can type in the page link (i have so many webspaces connected to the site, it's hard to keep them straight! :question: ) and if this is not correct, I shall rectify:

http://www.geocities.com/blue_manaia/myfanart3.html

All good and loving wishes to you, my Sweet Friend!! Hoping you can get well soon and also **HUGS** to your dear mother, wishing her the best also!:daisy:
:coffee:Lady Aeolusia

Iolaus' Amazon Forever :jester:

Visit my website at:

http://gardenofdreams.50webs.com/index.html

Thank you very much for your sweet word Lulu, I know I owe you an email but will write it as soon as possible, please, be patient, thanks in advance !

Besides I am happy you liked my new WP and I went to your site and your caps are really great !!!!!!
See you later
Hugs

D-Chan
As The KING :music: might say, "Thankyew...thankyewverramuch..." Screencaps are ADDICTIVE...not that hard to get (even with primitive means!) and so much fun to make pretty with filters!

Should name that section The Gallery Of Heroes, I think I will...

As I say, more plans for the site, I hope I can make them all a reality... :tongue:

No worries about those emails, I know you've been ill, so take your time :wink:

Visit my website at:

Thank you Sweetie :kiss:
Hugs

D-Chan :paw:
Hello everyone Smile

Just a little note to let you know that I have updated my site today Smile
Enjoy Confusedun:
Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan
D-Chan Wrote:Hello everyone Smile

Just a little note to let you know that I have updated my site today Smile
Enjoy Confusedun:
Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan

Bless you, my darling.:clap:
Hope you feel fine by now.
Have a wonderful week ahead.
kisses from a grateful
Mara.
:love: We love you, my friend!! Good idea, that, to post here when you update...I have a tendency to forget to say anything when I add something new! Confusedo: And unfortunately at this time of year, there is very little 'new' as I am so very busy and it keeps me away from my desk! Cry Gorgeous weather out, I try to be outdoors as much as possible--tons of garden work to be tackled, *groan*--but BAD weather is now predicted so at least I should be online more often for awhile. That's the bright side, even though my flowers & trees will no doubt be frozen in a couple days. :anxious: Ah well, that's fickle Spring in the American Midwest!

I am feeling better, not great but I just keep pushing on despite pain issues. HOPING that you are on the road to improvement yourself, my Dear!Rolleyes

Visit my website at:

Thanks for your nice message Lulu, hope you are better now ^^
Don't worry I feel really better now, not completely fine but definitely really really better, I still owe you a mail, sorry, but I don't forget you ^^

BTW I made my May update so have a look if you want to ^^
URL is in my signature ^^
Hugs

D-Chan
Glad you are doing better, my Friend! :wave: My issues remain about the same, but in late March I was worse b/c things at my job got a lot more hectic and I was over worked. I did some things I shouldn't have been doing (bad LuLu!!), messed up my sciatic nerve problem and also a 'ripped' injury in my side from last winter, which I tend to forget but sometimes 'comes back to remind me'...(ow ow ow ow ow) So I was feeling twice my age for awhile! :dead: Took me about 2 weeks to feel better again, but had to keep right on working. So it was a hard time.

Then on April 17 (just before my B-Day! - Bummer!) I got an unexpected 'birthday surprise' when I had a bad fall and fractured my wrist. :ohno: I'm recovering from that, but it will be a long time before I can do normal work. I can't do very much in my garden and I can't go to my job either. Very frustrating. Might as well have a broken arm!:mad: I don't get bored, just aggravated b/c this happened to me.

It's been difficult to type, also. For a while I had to 'hunt & peck' with my good hand, but now I'm able to use just the first finger of the injured hand along with the other one, so that typing is a little easier, though by no means the simple task it normally would be. I have to watch where I put the index finger on the 'hurt' hand, and then I forget to watch other things sO tHAT sOMETIMES mY tYPING tURNS oUT lOOKING lIKE tHIS... PT O JOY S;; PG YJR ETPMH lrud og ,u jsmfd strm
y [pdoyopmdrf tohjy = or, i may be unknowingly hitting all of the wrong keys if my hands aren't positioned right...coz it's weird looking down at the keyboard, and this brace feels odd too, LOL.

Oh, well, maybe in about 4 to 5 more weeks things will be getting back to normal! "Lord give me patience, and give it to me NOW."

Visit my website at:

OOH, I love your new walls at your site, Well Done!! :bounce:

Maybe I should adopt your way of showing updates, by just creating a page for them at my own site. I always try to maintain the Current Date, showing the day I made any updates; but it might be in my interests to say just what they are when I do them!

And, BTW, thank you for the sweet birthday greet!:daisy:

Visit my website at:

:kitty: Just a quick note for my sweet Doriane to say I got your email and will be responding ASAP, with all the news & views from over here!! Je t'aime aussi !:love:

Visit my website at:

Dear Lulu, am very happy you got it Smile
Love you too you know that Smile

Well another month have passed so a new update is done too (I just copy and paste the update text which is on my site) :

Hi !

Today I made a huge update so hope you'll enjoy it ^^

* Added new banners and links in the links section
* Added some names in the special thanks section
* Revamped the QAF page adding a page for my poetry
* Added 4 new QAF poems, illustrated by my friend Viv
* Added 2 new SG1 wallpapers
* Added a brand new page 6 for my QAF walls (with 6 brand-new walls)
* Added 6 new Hal wallpapers (on Hal's pages 3 and 4)
* Added 1 new Dante's Cove wall
* Added 1 new Kevin wall (in the Herc section) but you can only see the thumbnail as I made it as an exclusivity for the OAKSFC site, when Stripe updates her page and posts it I will put the whole version on my site too ^^

That's all for today ^^
Hugs and love

D-Chan

http://www.geocities.com/dchan77fr/Dchan_Art

Lots of love and hugs :kiss:
Love that new Kevin collage-fantastic!:clap: Can't wait to see the big version! Hope you're feeling better, D-Chan!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Just a little message to let you know that from now, I won't announce anymore my updates

D-Chan
DChan,could I ask a favor? Next time you do an update,could you email me privately to let me know? I love your work and would like very much to keep up with what you're doing.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Why not DChan? By the way, the site looks wonderful and I love the updates!!!! Smile
Thanks Gem and Ray Smile
I usually make an update once a month between the 1st and the 5th

For those who are interested in, I set up a mailing list so you can subscribe to it if you want.
For the mailing list, don't worry, it's in French but it works like every newsletters, you have to enter your email addy in the box, you click on "envoyer" and that's it
You go to your email box, you will see a confirmation mail from "D-Chan's Little Corner" from Poplist, you just have to click on the link "cliquez ici" to confirm your subscription, you will receive then a last mail "confirmation d'inscription" which stats that your subscription is OK
Don't hesitate to subscribe, I'll be happy ^^
http://www.geocities.com/dchan77fr/Dchan_Art

Have a nice summer
Hugs

D-Chan
Okay I signed up, but the confirmation email is in French, do I need to do anything else? Thanks D-Chan!!!! Smile
Rayhana Wrote:Okay I signed up, but the confirmation email is in French, do I need to do anything else? Thanks D-Chan!!!! Smile

Yes you have to open the confirmation mail and click on the link "cliquez ici" or copy and paste the http link you will see in the middle of the mail and that's it ^^
Tell me if you need more info and thanks a lot

D-Chan

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excellent new Hercules website Zagor 4 1,249 September 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia
  Gina Torres Official Website august 1 766 December 20th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  New website, new interview w/ Patrick Kake! august 2 1,015 November 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Last Post: august
  ROC's Website - New Video ArizonianGal 5 1,539 October 18th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Last Post: ArizonianGal
  Small Xena website I made amazonprincess 0 518 October 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Last Post: amazonprincess
  New Renee' Website Put Together By Renee' Its Cool! xenagabby888 1 525 October 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Grinhilda actor's website august 2 861 September 19th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Belle
  website update gemini0521 7 731 January 24th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Last Post: KevFriend
  website updates gemini0521 2 417 December 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Old Days Hercules website LotrHercNutball 6 558 October 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Last Post: LotrHercNutball