Poll: choose which sith has the best battle style
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Darth Maul
53.85%
14 53.85%
Darth Vader
19.23%
5 19.23%
Darth Sideous
15.38%
4 15.38%
Darth Tyranus
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

which sith do yout hink has the best battle style?
please choose which sith you think has the best battle style?
Darth Maul has the best by FAR...He is the only one who can actually fight...Others use only force powers, those wussies...
"At last we will have revenge":angry:
I've chosen Darth Vader, not simply because I genuinely think he's the best, but also that I'm sick of everyone saying Darth Maul is awesome. Tongue. Plus he lost to a padawan.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Pechark Wrote:I've chosen Darth Vader, not simply because I genuinely think he's the best, but also that I'm sick of everyone saying Darth Maul is awesome. Tongue. Plus he lost to a padawan.
Good point but the Padawan was in a rage.:question:
Pechark, I have said this in another thread, Darth Maul didnt lose to just another padawan...IT WAS OBY-WAN KENOBI...By the way Darth Vader does'nt even have a style he's just moves his hand and there happens to be a lightsaber in it...
Darth Vader all the way. Palpatine after him. Maul would be in the 100th position for me.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
Pechark Wrote:I've chosen Darth Vader, not simply because I genuinely think he's the best, but also that I'm sick of everyone saying Darth Maul is awesome. Tongue. Plus he lost to a padawan.

Also he wasn't just a padawan he was practically a jedi knight. I have chosen Darth Maul purely because he has a unique style.

But did you forget he held off Obi and Gui-Gon with ease...The only reason he lost was becuase he didnt kill him he was slashing his lightsaber...
As far as "best" as most entertaining, I'd say Darth Maul, because he's so fast.

But as to my guess who'd win in an all-out Sith brawl, it's Darth Vader, hands down.

Vader's style isn't flashy because 1)it's just not his style, and 2)He never has any reason to be in any of the fights we see him take part in onscreen.

The Skywalkers seem to use the force to augment their practical abilities. They're very hands on. They both use the force to be hotshot fighter pilots, for example. So when the two meet, I don't think we should be surprised to see slower, more calculated battles. Plus, half the time they're fighting, they're carrying on a conversation. If they'd have shut up and had at it, it may have been more spectacular.
i hated the TPM but Maul made it watchable, that guy had some good moves the best by far its just too bad he was thick. Obi wan looked at the lightsaber he was going to use for a good few seconds and the penny only dropped with Maul after he was cut in half. Goodmoves but a bit slow mentaly.
The dark side is best, you get to go to bed late and stuff
I pick Darth Maul because he can do this butterfly attack or however you call it.

Darth Bore Wrote:Goodmoves but a bit slow mentaly.

You can tell that from his 14-words-vocabulary
i Wrote:You can tell that from his 14-words-vocabulary

lol, yes now what was it he said? 'Tatoonine is sparcely populated" , "soon we shall have our revenge on the JEDI" and "ahhhhhh" please tell me if i am wrong as i have watched episode I the least amount out of all the SW films.
The dark side is best, you get to go to bed late and stuff
Did he say 'Tatooine is sparcely populated'? If he did, that means an extra 4 words added to his vocabulary!
*Pats Maul on the head.*
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
Boomstick Wrote:As far as "best" as most entertaining, I'd say Darth Maul, because he's so fast.

But as to my guess who'd win in an all-out Sith brawl, it's Darth Vader, hands down.

Vader's style isn't flashy because 1)it's just not his style, and 2)He never has any reason to be in any of the fights we see him take part in onscreen.

The Skywalkers seem to use the force to augment their practical abilities. They're very hands on. They both use the force to be hotshot fighter pilots, for example. So when the two meet, I don't think we should be surprised to see slower, more calculated battles. Plus, half the time they're fighting, they're carrying on a conversation. If they'd have shut up and had at it, it may have been more spectacular.
Boomstick, you've said Vader, but you voted Dooku. Why Dooku?

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
gotta be Darth Maul ...i mean come on it took practicly 2 jedi knights just to beat him.. one of which was obi-wan

darth sideus: was killed because someone threw him off a ledge..
Pechark Wrote:Boomstick, you've said Vader, but you voted Dooku. Why Dooku?

Oops! I never got around to that part! I was going to go on to say that based on what we actually see on the screen, I think Dooku would be the hardest to beat, therefore has the best style.
Wow. *Pats Maul on the head and throws him a cookie.*
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
I still go for Maul. O-kay, he doesn't say a lot in the movies (well, actually, he says *bleep*), but in books, comics, etc... he's pretty talkative. He said quite a bit more when he said his master how his single lightsaber had turned dual. In the game, he's great. He lost from obi-wan because, except for the emperor and the skywalkers, obi-wan is probably the best jedi. Read his biography. He's got quite a bit of midi-chlorians, too.
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 936 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Star Wars The Force Unleashed Sith Edition Trailer Han Solo 2 982 August 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Jammin
  REVIEWS - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (spoilers) Han Solo 132 18,816 January 14th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Sith or Jedi? MasteroftheDarkSide 10 1,962 November 15th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Sith names Gollum wannabe 5 1,311 June 11th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Gollum wannabe
  Battle Meditation Gollum wannabe 12 1,141 May 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Name those Sith Gorgoro 23 2,777 March 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Last Post: darth_kaizer
  Which Sith do you think looks the coolest? Darth Chloron 8 1,523 March 14th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post: masterzap13
  Best Battle style and why? Jar Jar Binks 18 1,408 February 1st, 2006, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  Which battle was your favourite? Mara Jade Skywalker 19 1,693 December 23rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Jar Jar Binks